Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's nice they are back and all, but guessing no news on fixing the Frank path for those not on it?

Cause the current update is still bugged and forces you on Frank's path and makes you go to his apartment, even though you never agreed to it or were on that path to begin with.
that is true, but at least No sex included with him now. And hopping for the correction :sleep:

Reactions: Sadowdark

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
From Coda's discord:
Hi everyone, Finally, I was able to complete the event 1. Here are the teasers, hope you like them. I will immediately start working on event 2 hereafter. Also, the billing cycle will remain paused until the release. My sincere apologies for making you all wait. I've been busy with my Job since the beginning of this year. I am trying my best and doing as much as I can. Thank you so much for your love and support.
Could someone repost the images please? For some reason, I don't see these.

Reactions: Bolero

Fazi-me

May 2, 2019
From Coda's discord:
Hi everyone, Finally, I was able to complete the event 1. Here are the teasers, hope you like them. I will immediately start working on event 2 hereafter. Also, the billing cycle will remain paused until the release. My sincere apologies for making you all wait. I've been busy with my Job since the beginning of this year. I am trying my best and doing as much as I can. Thank you so much for your love and support.
I can't see pictures anyone can post?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Will Nathan ever know about Gail's cheating..??
Or Cindy could somehow reveal it to Nathan..??
Or is there some plot of Nathan's cheating too..??

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
4.00 star(s) 100 Votes