Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skut100

Feb 13, 2019
short update....but as usual very nice renders and story progression......gail is just absolut hot......keep up the good work(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: DamagedCoda

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah short update, but still good. Had to start all over (kept getting errors which caused me to miss scenes), but no worries. Can't wait for the graduation ceremony mostly, as that sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Thanks Coda for the awesome work! ;)

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Not gonna lie, like the design and the characters, but I hate being interrupted after barely playing it for an hour. I'm gonna wait until it has a decently sized content.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
First of all, people complaining about short update, Dev had already clarified earlier he had some problems , hence the update is a bit short. Secondly, even this is SHORT for some people, it take times to make. If u had not made a game, try making one yourself and you will see how this "SHORT" update is actually "BIG" when it is being developed (saying from personal experience). Cheers.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
How to delete older saves like I download the new version and the older saves with error in them keep coming up even if I delete the saves folder I can't delete them.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes