michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Is there a way to make it so you can rollback?
Rollback is one I struggled with. All the menus are generated from the available RPGM events rather than set up individually, so getting rollback to behave as it would with fixed choices was tough.

There *is* rollback, although it is limited. I may in future take another crack at it, but even getting it to this state wasn't simple. Sorry I can't be more positive, and for everything else, there's the autosaves

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Rollback is one I struggled with. All the menus are generated from the available RPGM events rather than set up individually, so getting rollback to behave as it would with fixed choices was tough.

There *is* rollback, although it is limited. I may in future take another crack at it, but even getting it to this state wasn't simple. Sorry I can't be more positive, and for everything else, there's the autosaves
Wow, now we have the alternative to RPGM.

Thank you for porting this greate game to Renpy!

O_OO_O

Feb 18, 2018
I've reproduced the problem. Basically you can go to Dixon's, change outfit (for the park mission) go back to your home and activate the mission in the pic, effectivelly locking you out of the rest of the game.
Take the gym clothes after going to the doctor, going gym at night. It'll be alright.

Reactions: megaera

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Correct me If I am wrong.. but those SAVE files you shared are for reproducing the error, not for overcome it?
Correct. I will have a hotfix up by the weekend that will resolve the 3 issues brought up ITT:
  1. Seeing No events available: Special XXXX (cause: not getting straight onto the subway when Andy asks you to. It's obvious to do this in the RPGM game as you have Andy in tow following you around, but the bug is there, I think)
  2. Getting I need to workout first after doing a workout, and being unable to leave the building (cause: straight up logic error in the RPGM original)
  3. No-one being home and being unable to sleep or do anything until the next day (cause: logic error in the game where it expects you to do 2 things in one evening (workout with Zack, go to Knockers with Nate) and you can only do one and not progress the other, so it won't let you advance the day)
There's also a layout issue I have to resolve on the Android version. If you can't wait till then for me to upload the fixed version, DM me your save and I will apply the fix to it.

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
I am stuck at enchantment 16 and hint is get ready and go to work .. unable to understand what needs to be done so opened the walkthrough and trying everything from 13-19 .. can someone help me on this

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
At the beginning of the game, when she wakes up, I get stuck with this error and can´t ignore it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29, in <module>
  File "game/maps.rpy", line 87, in interact_with_map
  File "game/image_choice_screen.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/image_choice_screen.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "game/image_choice_screen.rpy", line 52, in execute_use_screen
Exception: Screen ('image_list',) is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 29, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29, in <module>
  File "game/maps.rpy", line 87, in interact_with_map
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
  File "game/image_choice_screen.rpy", line 52, in execute
  File "game/image_choice_screen.rpy", line 52, in execute_use_screen
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1323, in use_screen
Exception: Screen ('image_list',) is not known.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scene_helpers.rpy", line 45: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize new_size
                   ^

File "game/scene_helpers.rpy", line 48: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize old_size
                   ^

File "game/scene_helpers.rpy", line 52: ATL statement contains two expressions in a row; is one of them a misspelled property? If not, separate them with pass.
    xysize old_size
                   ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Thu Jun 29 11:28:10 2023
Occurs on start up. Mega and workupload. I haven't tried the others.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
  1. No-one being home and being unable to sleep or do anything until the next day (cause: logic error in the game where it expects you to do 2 things in one evening (workout with Zack, go to Knockers with Nate) and you can only do one and not progress the other, so it won't let you advance the day)
On her off day, she can't go to work, naturally can't workout with Zack or meet Nate, but she also can't go back to her home and sleep cause the house is empty not possible to talk to Jason as usual. I suppose this is possibly a related bug.

I'm also unable to see the dream sequences she keeps talking about when she wakes up, don't know if I'm supposed to. I'm using the compressed version by the way.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
On her off day, she can't go to work, naturally can't workout with Zack or meet Nate, but she also can't go back to her home and sleep cause the house is empty not possible to talk to Jason as usual. I suppose this is possibly a related bug.

I'm also unable to see the dream sequences she keeps talking about when she wakes up, don't know if I'm supposed to. I'm using the compressed version by the way.
There will be a HotFix over the weekend according to the Dev. May or may not fix your issue. Suggest folks wait until the HotFix is posted or let the Dev know if the issues are new.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-offi...-redux-v0-89-michaelcros.165309/post-11112234

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes