bernd77

Apr 30, 2017
I'm stuck on Day 69 (nice!) (Hint: Get ready and take train to work). Nothing I do seems to advance the story.

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
View attachment 2729849

Overview:
This remake of The Office Wife contains the complete gameplay and content of the RPGM original, accessible through a custom Ren'Py UI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-01
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Original Game/Creator: J. S. Deacon - -
Developer: michaelcros -
Censored: No
Version: 0.89.1
Language: English
Original Game: The Office Wife
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Compressed
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to @jolihump and @JoeSixpack for pre-release testing.

View attachment 2729873 View attachment 2729874 View attachment 2729875 View attachment 2729876 View attachment 2729877 View attachment 2729878 View attachment 2729879 View attachment 2729880 View attachment 2729881 View attachment 2729882 View attachment 2729883 View attachment 2729884 View attachment 2729885 View attachment 2729886 View attachment 2729887 View attachment 2729889
You rock! Thank you for creating this in RenPy. - J. S. Deacon referred this link for supporters to check out. Happy to help contribute to your RenPy work on this project as best I can. Once I see it, I will give my feedback. Cheers and thanks again! :)

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
I have just encountered a bug in 0.89.1 that had not in 0.89, which is most likely related to new follower portraits feature. There may be more. The game stops working if you "ignore" it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.FactorScale object at 0x0000000019e852e0>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 13, in script call
    call PlayEntireGame from _call_PlayEntireGame
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29, in script
    $ interact_with_map(current_map)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29, in <module>
  File "game/maps.rpy", line 100, in interact_with_map
    chosen_event = renpy.call_screen("image_choice_screen", filtered_events)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'Tonya.webp'.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
michaelcros, I thought v89.1 would have more scenes in it, similar to the RPGM version. I didn't find scenes in the park where you find the dog or other intimacies Stacy would have with other men besides the doctor, who hasn't fucked her yet. I did see Stacy get the hotter workout outfit or workout with the guy in the basement, forgetting his name. The ending I keep coming to is where Stacy is supposed to work in the warehouse by herself. But, there is no option for her to work or do anything else. No matter what I do the scenes end there. If this is the end of your current version, then some kind of notice should be given to the players. This game needs a walkthrough that can guide you through the various routes. There should be a way to keep track of her enchantments (how many) and her stats, sluttiness, etc.

Reactions: xapican

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheOfficeWifeUnofficialRenPyRedux-0.89.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MentallyDull

Jun 24, 2020
im completely stuck at the park. changed into the jogging outfit jogged. went home as nothing else was happening and then there was nothing home so i went back to the park and now it wont let me leave. it says i need to change but that option isnt available

Reactions: Orangutan

mo4444

Jul 21, 2017
It seems Enchantment 41 is broken, I can start the sequence but when I have to "return to Dixen's" I cannot (too late) and I cannot do anything else

Reactions: nohoney

Lithio

Jul 2, 2023
Hi, I have to give compliments to the dev for making this roleplay much easier.
I joined now on F95, I didn't know it, but I've known the original game for a long time and from what I remember if one wanted to start from the beginning, it was very difficult to get to the end. Always interrupted by bugs or the triggers not activating despite there being a guide that was accurate at first then as time went on less so.

Reactions: Envoye and Geko1711

pleasuranand

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 2729849

Overview:
This remake of The Office Wife contains the complete gameplay and content of the RPGM original, accessible through a custom Ren'Py UI.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-01
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Original Game/Creator: J. S. Deacon - -
Developer: michaelcros -
Censored: No
Version: 0.89.1
Language: English
Original Game: The Office Wife
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Compressed
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to @jolihump and @JoeSixpack for pre-release testing.

View attachment 2729873 View attachment 2729874 View attachment 2729875 View attachment 2729876 View attachment 2729877 View attachment 2729878 View attachment 2729879 View attachment 2729880 View attachment 2729881 View attachment 2729882 View attachment 2729883 View attachment 2729884 View attachment 2729885 View attachment 2729886 View attachment 2729887 View attachment 2729889
on 61 days it stuck , after wearing office clothes when stacy trying to go office she cant enter the building in that outfit , while she wearing office clothes already ....

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Renpy version is good but does anyone know of a way to get rid of the dark text box area? so it doesn't obstruct the image as the renpy transparent mod doesn't work with this game mod for some reason.
I have just encountered a bug in 0.89.1 that had not in 0.89, which is most likely related to new follower portraits feature. There may be more. The game stops working if you "ignore" it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.FactorScale object at 0x0000000019e852e0>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 13, in script call
    call PlayEntireGame from _call_PlayEntireGame
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29, in script
  File "game/script.rpy", line 29, in <module>
  File "game/maps.rpy", line 100, in interact_with_map
    chosen_event = renpy.call_screen("image_choice_screen", filtered_events)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'Tonya.webp'.
Yes, you are correct; I missed out two follower images (Tonya and Tabitha) :FacePalm:. I am currently preparing v0.89.2 which includes these images. I should have it uploaded by the end of today.

If you want it resolved earlier than navigate to: game\images\faces and make copies of two files

"Tonya - Naked.png" -> make a copy of this file and rename it "Tonya.png"
"Receptionist.png" -> copy this and rename it "Tabitha.png"

sorry for the error, but thanks for pointing it out.

Bedrocan

Jul 16, 2020
It seems Enchantment 41 is broken, I can start the sequence but when I have to "return to Dixen's" I cannot (too late) and I cannot do anything else
Same, and another user already reported it. At the moment, there is no way to advance that I guess (besides restarting in a further in the story)

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
im completely stuck at the park. changed into the jogging outfit jogged. went home as nothing else was happening and then there was nothing home so i went back to the park and now it wont let me leave. it says i need to change but that option isnt available
Same here...

Reactions: Tanzie

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
3rd playthrough with v0.89.1, stuck again, this time at 82 enchantments. Got stuck at 83 in 1st and 2nd PT in 0.89, this time I tried to do a few things differently, nevertheless got stuck again. For instance I never get to do the 3rd session with Polly, never get the outfit with the red skirt etc. Don't know, perhaps one or more of the earlier enchantment events was somehow broken (as a few people mentioned above).

There were a few bugs in the park area that I forgot to mention. One of them was not being able to redress in the bathroom in the park after changing into sports clothes, don't remember how exactly you get into that situation though. The other was when you talk to the guy and pick "let's go see the dog" option nothing would happen.

Anyways, I think I'm done with this game for now, it's fairly buggy and quite long, not gonna do a 4th run until a major bugfix is released. Unfortunately, there's very little guidance in the game aside from the awkwardly placed "hints" on the saves page, if anything goes wrong in the game, or if you do it in the wrong order and so on, it prevents you from reaching the end of content and you'll have wasted your time for nothing.

Edit:

I'm curious if anyone has managed to get all the enchantments in the game, I've been told that there are 90 of them. If someone has managed to do it, then it means there's a very specific order how you should do things without getting stuck, which should be turned into a walkthrough or something.

Last edited:

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I´m happy, that a successor for Phalzyr was found. It would be fine, when the dev can include a statistic about where you are and what you have missed (hints?). Otherwise, you have a lot of clicks for nothing.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
v0.89.2 released
  • Added new Enchantments screen, giving additional hints on what to do to progress the game
  • Included missing Tonya and Tabitha follower images
Thanks for the update, much appreciated. We realize you aren't getting paid for this and it's our mutual love of the game that makes this project happen. Appreciate you taking your time and skills to create and support this edition.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes