michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
They probably just want the images and videos, and they can just UNREN to look at them. That's my guess why they requested it.
Yours are in the same archives mine are, so they could achieve the same with any build I've already provided. Those links will just waste the bandwidth for anyone downloading them. They are no use on their own, and if used, would make the game worse quality.

If anyone wants compressed imagery, it already exists, there's 15 links to compressed builds on page 1.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, I'd just delete it. That HQ pack only exists for people to go lossless rather than my 2 lossy builds. That person didn't know what they were asking for, they just didn't want to do the 4Gb download
It won't matter deleting unless you delete your post, since you decided to quote the whole post with the links.

Reactions: michaelcros

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I got a weird bug, I get to the scene where Stacy and Tonya are auditioning at Kitty's. They are supposed to go talk to the clients but the only options I get are 'Leave' or 'Talk to Max'. Any ideas anyone?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I seem to be stuck, I've complete the prerequisites for Thugs Outside and keep going to the gym to workout alone, but I keep getting the same older scene over and over again for an ingame week.
Same here, it doesn't fire.

I guess I don't have the Gym Shower scene from earlier and I don't think I can get that ever again? Maybe that is the reason?

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
good day to you. i'm stuck at 47.. talked with Andt Jim hubby Jim... after that talked with Jessy Miguel Zack and Angelo. get a call from from Zack. and after that nothing happening. i can' work to proceed. thank you

Reactions: Qlimax

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Outstanding work, michaelcros. So, much new stuff and our wonderful Town Slut, Stacy is fantastic. Hopefully, soon she will become the Town Whore and get paid for that body of hers. If she's not doing it already. I haven't gotten to the end of this update yet.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
In the replay gallery for the second last scene in the doctor's office it says The nurse isn't available or something and doesn't let the scene play.
Ah bugger, you're right. I don't think my sanity will take doing a full round of uploads just to fix that: but here's a file that fixes the issue.

Download this scripts.rpa file and put it in your game folder, overwriting the file that is in there, then this scene will play correctly.

Reactions: SevenCostanza

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
good day to you. i'm stuck at 47.. talked with Andt Jim hubby Jim... after that talked with Jessy Miguel Zack and Angelo. get a call from from Zack. and after that nothing happening. i can' work to proceed. thank you
Hi - you need v0.91.1 to fix your issue, there's a bug in v0.91, entirely my fault.

Download this scripts.rpa file and put it in your game folder, overwriting the file that is in there, then your game will continue correctly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: letaonchik

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
Hi - you need v0.91.1 to fix your issue, there's a bug in v0.91, entirely my fault.

Pixeldrain

Download this scripts.rpa file and put it in your game folder, overwriting the file that is in there, then your game will continue correctly.
ohhhhhhhh... thank you very much!!! i almost broke my head trying different thing to do for this working... you are lifesaver!!! pretty cool game. and it will be big grief to drop it... thanks another time for your work and time(y)

Fortunefavors_

Dec 2, 2022
Does the new update have any new scenes or is it just a bug fix, I think I finished the game, got to the part where the hobos lure me underground and the MC husband comes to the rescue, is there anything after that?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
michaelcros, is it possible to put an "End of Current Update" notice in future games?

Oct 26, 2017
Stucked at the revenge scene...I should be able to work then get home straight from work, but I'm not able to work... tow.JPG

Last edited:

jakers1234

Feb 1, 2021
The download was a total waste and is not to be recommended, less you enjoy a wasteful grind and have limitless bandwidth.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes