wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Stacy's Journey in the office wife is excellent and I'm glad MC did a port over for it. The original game is great but the Renpy port is very welcome after your first RPGM playthrough. I love that Michael Cross gives you a complete and easily unlockable gallery which makes this even a more welcome extension of the original game.

Last edited:

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
This is definitely not the right place to ask and I would suggest deleting that post and sending him a PM. Mods seems to be cracking down on off topic posts lately and even handing out infractions, no idea why.

Stacy's Journey in the office wife is excellent and I'm glad MC did a port over for it. The original game is great but the Renpy port is very welcome after your first RPGM playthrough. I love that Michael Cross gives you a complete and easily unlockable gallery which makes this even a more welcome extension of the original game.
thanks bro

Reactions: wildride69

UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023
Thanks to this game I now have a new-found love for blondes getting fucked by dogs. Shame there's not many other bestiality games made in daz3d, most seem to be hand drawn, but that along with the cuckolding scenes in this really elevate it to another level

Kaeri

Apr 15, 2024
I think I'm dead ended. Somehow I was never able to get the stethoscope, no matter what I've tried. This results in no dog, and now it's a failed quest and I'm stuck at 'New Dog in Subway' but it's the old dog because that never completed, and nothing advances.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I think I'm dead ended. Somehow I was never able to get the stethoscope, no matter what I've tried. This results in no dog, and now it's a failed quest and I'm stuck at 'New Dog in Subway' but it's the old dog because that never completed, and nothing advances.
DM me, or post your save and I'll let you know what to do

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes