Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Hover the cursor over the ? in the top left corner, should give you a clue what to do.
It just tells me to get ready and take the train to work. When I get to work, I have the options of going upstairs, downstairs, or talking to David. Talking to David just has a repeat loop of telling him the hobo will apply for a job. Going upstairs or downstairs only gives me the option of going back to the entrance. See screenshot. Appreciate any help if I'm missing something.

officewife.png

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Thank you very much for this Remake. It makes a RPGM Game playable without that grinding, that often involves it. Since this one is so good, do you mind me asking, if you would be interested to make another Remake :D? Im just asking out of curiosity how difficult would it be, to do this? Manilla Shaw was the Name of the other game, which already had a Renpy Version but its abandoned today.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
It just tells me to get ready and take the train to work. When I get to work, I have the options of going upstairs, downstairs, or talking to David. Talking to David just has a repeat loop of telling him the hobo will apply for a job. Going upstairs or downstairs only gives me the option of going back to the entrance. See screenshot. Appreciate any help if I'm missing something.

View attachment 3542692
send me your save, I will take a look

smrekr

May 29, 2017
Thanks for the save - it was a bug I introduced, guh. Before I do a hotfix release, can you drop this file into your game folder and check that it correctly triggers the filming scene?
sorry, I didn't quite understand what needs to be checked) write in more detail

smrekr

May 29, 2017
I've attached a file hacks.rpy: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/04/3567179_hacks.rpy
  1. Close the game, if it is open
  2. Download the file hacks.rpy
  3. Copy this file into your game folder where you have installed the game - the folder which contains audio.rpa, fonts.rpa images.rpa etc.
  4. Restart the game
If you are on Mac, change step 3 to:
  • Right click on your game, "Show package contents", and place the hacks.rpy files into Contents -> Resources -> autorun -> game
I understood that) the game has started with hacks.rpy. What should I watch in the game? if you run my Save, then nothing new happens, maybe something else needs to be done?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I understood that) the game has started with hacks.rpy. What should I watch in the game? if you run my Save, then nothing new happens, maybe something else needs to be done?
Leave and re-enter the office, a new scene should start

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Leave and re-enter the office, a new scene should start
Thanks to smrekr we have a working hotfix while I upload the new builds
  1. Close the game
  2. Download this: scripts.rpa
  3. Copy the scripts.rpa file into your game folder, overwriting the one that is in there
    (Mac: right click, "Show package contents", copy file into Contents -> Resources -> autorun -> game)
  4. Rerun the game
Your game version should now show v0.91.1 and this bug will now be fixed: go outside the warehouse and then back inside and your game will progress

finnish.orto

Sep 21, 2023
Thanks to smrekr we have a working hotfix while I upload the new builds
  1. Close the game
  2. Download this: Pixeldrain scripts.rpa
  3. Copy the scripts.rpa file into your game folder, overwriting the one that is in there
    (Mac: right click, "Show package contents", copy file into Contents -> Resources -> autorun -> game)
  4. Rerun the game
Your game version should now show v0.91.1 and this bug will now be fixed: go outside the warehouse and then back inside and your game will progress
great, thank you! it works now!

Reactions: michaelcros

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
v0.91.1 released

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-unofficial-renpy-redux-v0-91-1-michaelcros.165309/
  • Bugfix: Warehouse entering not firing, which stops day of filming triggering, and updating daytime hint text
To bump v0.91 -> v0.91.1, download , and copy the file into your game folder, overwriting the one that is in there.
Mac: right click, "Show package contents", copy file into Contents -> Resources -> autorun -> game)

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
v0.91.1 released

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-unofficial-renpy-redux-v0-91-1-michaelcros.165309/
  • Bugfix: Warehouse entering not firing, which stops day of filming triggering, and updating daytime hint text
To bump v0.91 -> v0.91.1, download scripts.rpa, and copy the file into your game folder, overwriting the one that is in there.
Mac: right click, "Show package contents", copy file into Contents -> Resources -> autorun -> game)
And this fix will work for apk?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes