Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017
Снимок.PNG
people, tell me what to do. there is sound, no picture. recently installed windows 10 , now such nonsense.

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
Has anyone come across a situation where games (any) on RPGM freeze the game screen? That is, the image on the screen does not change, while the game continues to work - sounds of menu activation, events, etc. are heard. The problem is on three different machines with different hardware and different OS. It happens completely randomly in time and with different frequency, maybe 2-3 events per hour, maybe not a single one in 2 hours.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Same problem. I think it is necessary to finish the update. can't find the end...
There is no "end" to this update you can playing as long as you want but the max enchantments is 55. However, I haven't found the scene for this man on the bench either, it seems that it may be bugged.

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I'm missing the cookies.
Have tried different approches. But after starting work at Stacy's desk I'm at lunch time??
Visit multiple time break room. Two employee's one talking about boots and anoter talking about dishwsser.

Last edited:

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
I'm missing the cookies.
Have tried different approches. But after starting work at Stacy's desk I'm at lunch time??
Visit multiple time break room. Two employee's one talking about boots and anoter talking about dishwsser.

I'm at enchantment 54. IS teh breakroom number 55??
Or is that the guy on the bench who is at strike.
In the Morning when you come to the office go straight to Jessie! Then go to the break room. Same on the next day

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
[QUOTE="davidsual, post: 5789859, member: 1
Sex scene with Jim is so limited in number of photos

I don't understand, we pass through the grind for good quality sex scenes

Literally there are few photos.. What is the point?!? We want to see longer sex scenes...
[/QUOTE]
Yes, so disappointing. Nothing wrong with the story. We just expected more quality pictures as it was a major event, that the game had been building up to for the last few updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Alea iacta est
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes