Jlong

Jun 16, 2020
any one having issues with a bugg where you cant have lunch with andy after talking to polly enchantment 35 or so?

May 31, 2020
But is version 0.66 the continuum of 0.65 or is it the same version ??
They should be the same. (public one - which is FREE should have the bugs and missing images fixed)

From Patreon:

This release follows the V.0.65 prerelease that I released last week to $5 and up patrons. This latest version has several bug fixes, but otherwise the same content.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.75 PUBLIC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.09.2021 (V.0.75 PUBLIC)

Last edited:

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
I abandoned the RPGM version after half an hour of gameplay or so. But the renp'y version is not bad. Repetitive, but pretty decent 3d renders. And, if you don't pay attention to the "supernatural" part of the plot, is not terrible.

Reactions: bsr2

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Unable to save on the Mac version of 0.66. I can load games, and import saves just fine, but I am unable to save. Please help.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Unable to save on the Mac version of 0.66. I can load games, and import saves just fine, but I am unable to save. Please help.
Try to copy the new app.nw folder to an older version, if you still have it, and try again.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Here is a question. In the TAGS it mentions Cheating but not Corruption Would it not go hand in hand with Cheating, paticulary if the MC Keeps Cheating?. The Breaking of Vows and the guilt after the first time and yet if you continue, well for whatever the justifacation, I would consider that Corrupt.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Here is a question. In the TAGS it mentions Cheating but not Corruption Would it not go hand in hand with Cheating, paticulary if the MC Keeps Cheating?. The Breaking of Vows and the guilt after the first time and yet if you continue, well for whatever the justifacation, I would consider that Corrupt.
In this forum "Corruption" usually means the MC is acting upon another to slowly but surely change the other's behavior to something that was previously considered unacceptable.

In this case, the MC is the one being corrupted by Dixon and Nate, for example. It depends on point of view.

Reactions: JaszMan

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
In version 0.65 there are saves starting from the beginning of 0.60 slot 39 with 37 enchantments and at the end of 0.60 slot 40 with 42 enchantments finish this version with 48 enchantments
Thanks for the helpful info, didn't check those as I usually use my own saves.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes