• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Idk if its me or dev giving so much detail into Stacy's hair, it looks very detailed and of course looks amazing af. Kinda wish i could get such hairstyle to my skyrim&cyberpunk characters :p

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android V.0.60 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

chacmool

Aug 14, 2018
hello Deacon,
first of all, I must say, that "was" an awesome game so far, but it is falling down.
the very first game I played was Elena's Life, and it was great at that time, and then, it got boring with each update, please don't let it happen to this game.
give us something good time ti time, like an orgy with the priests in a secret gathering, or a good fuck in the toilet at the subway with those two assholes, change clothes of her, invite her uncle at home to stay for a while, make her Jim's slut already whom has to visit him at his home etc. but don't let it take too much time for these, i mean, she is almost fucking with every guy in the game and it is funny to think that it will excite us to show her pussy to the security guy.

just give us something new, give us something that we do not expect !

And, may be after 3-4 updates later just end the game and start another one [with female prot. of course :)], you have the talent.
thank you..

Reactions: killer300

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I'm stuck at enchantment 38. Everything is good regarding the game but if your stuck somewhere, you have no clue what to look for next. As it keeps repeating. Anybody has enchantment save 38 or 39 please. I want to start after enchantment 38.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I'm stuck at enchantment 38. Everything is good regarding the game but if your stuck somewhere, you have no clue what to look for next. As it keeps repeating. Anybody has enchantment save 38 or 39 please. I want to start after enchantment 38.

follow walkthrough here, wont be stuck.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Enjoy the game a lot. Would like to see the wife go out in slutty clothes without dixon or her husband. See what kind of trouble she could get into on her own. Like meeting that dog again or several homeless men or men on the subway. Slutty needs to be spread around. LOL Thanks for the fun game.

Reactions: FrankXtreme

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, replaying as I finally read the WT and was missing a couple points. Starting from this update again and there are 2 "talk to" events and I can't find this people. Everything else progresses, but not sure as I'm on Day 2 and can't find Bruce or Miguel. The hints are a tad wonky, too. Coming to work it said to head home. Since I played these days already, it is curious if I missed something earlier or not.
As soon as I went back to the game it froze entering Tabitha's office.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes