BlueCozmoz

Oct 5, 2022
Hi, I'm stuck at enchantement 25. The game doesn't make the dinner appointment.
Is there a way to get the game going again?
If not does, anyone have a save file of enchantement 25 or 26 (right after the dinner). --> Pls explain how i can use that file as well

trvs

May 29, 2018
Can someone help? Game doesn't play animation but gives black screen on old 960x540 and freezes on new 1248x644. I reinstall two different codec packs, install rpg maker mv 1.6.1 and ffmpeg, nothing worked. It was fine couple versions ago.

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Got a question, reading through the topics on events/story main/side missions. Is it possible to miss out on content/events if you follow the WalkThrough to the letter. Because not gonna lie it can get alittle confusing at times and the hint system dosnt really add up to the WT.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
At this point don't bother with the content updates and just fix the fucking gallery please
I wish that before every update that the gallery would be updated to include all past scenes. It feels disjointed to have a broken gallery but continuous updates.

Reactions: miropor

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Can someone help? Game doesn't play animation but gives black screen on old 960x540 and freezes on new 1248x644. I reinstall two different codec packs, install rpg maker mv 1.6.1 and ffmpeg, nothing worked. It was fine couple versions ago.
Try updating the graphics card driver and Microsoft Visual C++. This helped me.

Pranjal213

Oct 1, 2022
Can anyone share a save file till enchantment 60 or higher please. Don't want to go through all of that again please.

trvs

May 29, 2018
Try updating the graphics card driver and Microsoft Visual C++. This helped me.
Thanks for advice, but it didn't help. I converted animations into WebM vp8 codec and renamed them to mp4 and it worked. It doesn't make sense, i have old version with animathions in h254, vp9 codecs and they worked fine. This is the only game i have problems like this :\

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Thanks for advice, but it didn't help. I converted animations into WebM vp8 codec and renamed them to mp4 and it worked. It doesn't make sense, i have old version with animathions in h254, vp9 codecs and they worked fine. This is the only game i have problems like this :\
I honestly don't know what the problem is for some people. I've spent many hours researching it and can't find a solution. I also have never been able to replicate the problem either, which also makes it difficult. I'm all ears if someone can find a solution.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
So the old version is working but the new one dont? Its pretty clear where is the issue. Disable your anti virus software, redownload the game then unpack it. Also check if you installed any new anti virus plugin in your browser. Especially avast installing every new update a safe browsing plugin in your default browser.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Win: - MEGA - -
Update only Win: - MEGA - -
The links for the main game are exactly the same as the links for just the update. -.-

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
So the old version is working but the new one dont? Its pretty clear where is the issue. Disable your anti virus software, redownload the game then unpack it. Also check if you installed any new anti virus plugin in your browser. Especially avast installing every new update a safe browsing plugin in your default browser.
And can I explain to an unreasonable person what the video format playback has to do with antivirus programs. I have KIS installed, which looks at all new programs as a traitor to the Motherland, but there have never been any problems with this game, except for those moments when I launched this game itself through the engine in a test run, but as far as I understand, usually players never do this.

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
jsdeacon could look at this save and tell me if im in loop bug of sort?

From the Walkthrough:
Enchantment 30 - work with Michael, work with Jim, , Marcus scene, talk to Jason before lunch again

Jason and Nate greet you upon arrival to work, but after that when i work with Michael its just MC on the floor doing paper work/talking, then lunch, then void work, repeat day after day. Before that i had the bathroom scene with Andy, done Dixon twice as WT mention, nothing new in gym with Zack, just the usual boob flash and MC say its ok.

I really dont want to start back from scratch ;)

Last edited:

trvs

May 29, 2018
I don't have anti virus software or browser plugin installed. Win Defender also disabled.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.87 PRERELEASE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.12.2022 (off. fix)

Last edited:

Pranjal213

Oct 1, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.84 PUBLIC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

If you look into bugs then there is a bug where Jason takes the MC in the basement for the first time and then after their scene the time automatically goes from afternoon to evening and the game gets stuck. The MC cant go out of the basement since it has to do a workout but there is no option to do that since it was in the afternoon at lunch and you cant progress after this. Also do you have a link for the save files provided by the dev for this version ?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
If you look into bugs then there is a bug where Jason takes the MC in the basement for the first time and then after their scene the time automatically goes from afternoon to evening and the game gets stuck. The MC cant go out of the basement since it has to do a workout but there is no option to do that since it was in the afternoon at lunch and you cant progress after this. Also do you have a link for the save files provided by the dev for this version ?
1. regarding save files, read the quoted post again. hint: it's the part where i tell you to start a new game and don't have other save files present.
2. as i didn't change any progress related code, you should report your problems to the dev. i'm not really interested in hunting bugs to fix them.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes