700a54

Apr 5, 2019
Hi - you've encountered a game breaking bug - you're stuck in the jogging outfit and cannot leave the park. JS Deacon knows about it and the next release will probably not have this bug.

Post or send me your .rpgsave and I will DM you a fixed version that will enable you to continue the game from here.
Thanks for your help, hopefully it's not too difficult a task and won't take up too much of your time. I tried to pass this point in version 0.75 - had the same problem. My *.rpgsave file is in the archive

Reactions: wildride69

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Thanks for your help, hopefully it's not too difficult a task and won't take up too much of your time. I tried to pass this point in version 0.75 - had the same problem. My *.rpgsave file is in the archive
Ooh, this is a new bug, one that I've not seen before. I've DM-ed you a fixed save, so you can play on, and I'll try to work out what happened for you to get in that position.

ps the good news for you is that you're not even half way through the game yet...

X_Itachi_27

Dec 7, 2019
HELP
Im stuck i am on enchantment 23 i have arrived back home but jason is missing and there is no way of sleeping,i cant leave the neighbourhood the subway says "i dont want to go anywhere" and nothing happens when i interact with the car

I am playing the RPGM Version 0.89
am i mising on something?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
HELP
Im stuck i am on enchantment 23 i have arrived back home but jason is missing and there is no way of sleeping,i cant leave the neighbourhood the subway says "i dont want to go anywhere" and nothing happens when i interact with the car

I am playing the RPGM Version 0.89
am i mising on something?
Hello, you have encountered a game-breaking bug. It occurs when the night you were due to meet Nate at Knocker's falls on the same night you have a new workout event. You can't do both, but at the same time, the game won't let you finish the day because there are still things left to do. This bug will be fixed in the next release.

For now, if you post, or DM me your .rpgsave file, I'll fix it so you can progress the game.

Reactions: kiribito

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Will be out later today and full release tomorrow!!!! Per Patreon!

Greetings! I'm super excited to announce that V.0.90 is complete and ready for release on time. I'm just finishing up the deployment and final checks, but I foresee no delays in releasing it tomorrow for Civic Leaders ($5) and even earlier (later today) for Pimps ($12) and higher. I give more detail about the contents in the actual release post, but rest assured there will be enough to satiate your appetite (at least for now!). There are new scenes with most major characters and let's just say, Stacy's getting a lot of D these days (and not from her husband!). She's also making good progress corrupting her colleagues, intentionally or not. All in all, it's going to be a lot of fun!
Stay tuned for the release posts containing the links!
- J. S.

I'm not a Hero don't ask me :p

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes