Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
There are a lot more than 5 new scenes. The new release contains nearly 400 new renders and over 60 new animations. It also contains the highest number of new H-scenes of any release to date.
Is public release supposed to happen today.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
There are a lot more than 5 new scenes. The new release contains nearly 400 new renders and over 60 new animations. It also contains the highest number of new H-scenes of any release to date.
okay, I hope that in the next update there will be more progress in the scene with dogs.
Connor and his dog would also deserve some progress.
The doctor didn't show up for a long time either.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
View attachment 2980718
Here is the public release of V.0.90! Below you will find links to the game on both Mega and Google Drive, whichever you prefer. If you already have the full V.0.89 version for Windows, you can download the Windows Patch file and just copy it all into your game folder (be sure to overwrite all files).
So what's in this release? The full contents are in the included Walkthrough file, but I can tell you that there are scenes for Michael, Donnie, Jessie, Andy, Stevie, Simon, Kabir, Tabitha, the dog(s), the subway bathroom, Jim and Marcus, and more. It's paced at about 4 days but unless you follow the Walkthrough precisely, it might take you more than that to hit all of the new scenes. There is a hard ending after you've reached three milestone enchantments (Michael, Polly Webcam, and Andy). This amounts to over 300 new renders and 64 new animations. If you haven't hit all of the scenes, just start over!
The game comes with a number of save slots paced throughout the game. Save slot 24 is where the new release begins. I've made several bug fixes to older events that corrected a number of game-breaking bugs. This means, however, that old saves won't work.
As always, if you encounter bugs, you are doing me and everyone else a favor by letting me know. Please just include your save file with it and a detailed explanation of the issue.
Enjoy!
- J. S.
Links:

(google drive)

(google drive)

(google drive)
While I appreciate the links. They say file not found when I click on them.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Let's try this again...
Promo V.0.90.png

Here is the public release of V.0.90! Below you will find links to the game on both Mega and Google Drive, whichever you prefer. If you already have the full V.0.89 version for Windows, you can download the Windows Patch file and just copy it all into your game folder (be sure to overwrite all files).
So what's in this release? The full contents are in the included Walkthrough file, but I can tell you that there are scenes for Michael, Donnie, Jessie, Andy, Stevie, Simon, Kabir, Tabitha, the dog(s), the subway bathroom, Jim and Marcus, and more. It's paced at about 4 days but unless you follow the Walkthrough precisely, it might take you more than that to hit all of the new scenes. There is a hard ending after you've reached three milestone enchantments (Michael, Polly Webcam, and Andy). This amounts to over 300 new renders and 64 new animations. If you haven't hit all of the scenes, just start over!
The game comes with a number of save slots paced throughout the game. Save slot 24 is where the new release begins. I've made several bug fixes to older events that corrected a number of game-breaking bugs. This means, however, that old saves won't work.
As always, if you encounter bugs, you are doing me and everyone else a favor by letting me know. Please just include your save file with it and a detailed explanation of the issue.
Enjoy!
- J. S.

Links:

(google drive)

(google drive)

(google drive)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Let's try this again...
View attachment 2980805

Enjoy!
- J. S.

Links:
Windows
Windows (google drive)

(google drive)
Mac
Mac (google drive)
That worked, thank you

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
"Trumpets can now be heard as the Kingdom of f95zone celebrates the arrival of THE HERO. People keep cheering and screaming " HERO , MY HERO" , straight women chant "Take my pussy HERO " , lesbians chant " I would let you fuck me if i wasn't into women" , grown up gay men decided to scream " I will let you fuck my ass Hero!" and even straight men seem to chant something although not audible with all the comotion going on. The children of f95zone also seem happy with the arrival of the Hero ..."
Wait , wait a minute , the children ? This is an adults only Kingdom there are no children in it.
"You're right , you're right i am so sorry , i forgot that this particular Kingdom has no child in it , just forget the last part.
As i was saying before i got interrupted ... Ahem ... that's right ...
and even straight men seem to chant something although not audible with all the comotion going on. ALL HAIL TO THE HERO , ALL HAIL TO THE HERO , the royal knights say , ALL HAIL TO THE HERO , as the hero climbs to the royal palace chambers , where his coronation is about to begin lead by none other than the King himself "

But now stopping story time , people for some reason , were all desperate for the update , when they could had just waited 2 more days for it to become free for everyone . Was it worth all that begging for this update ?
Yes
Yes, it was.
Thank you for asking!

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes