gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Enchantment level 7/8. After the gym/shower automatic sequence, the program has got in a state where I can't get into the gym changing room again. When I try, the message "I can't leave without clothes" pops up. I think the automatic sequence has moved her out of the changing room without setting some sort of "dressed" flag. Any work round? (I have a save editor)

Reactions: deadcorpze

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Don´t use old save files. Just load save #37 when you start the game.
The same thing happens with my old saves and the one that came with the update.
Day 45, Enchantment 48. After lunch "Time to go work in the warehouse."
When I enter the office building the security door is already open so no conversation triggers with the guard to open the door and clicking on the warehouse manager does nothing. Tried multiple saves including the ones that are in the new update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slagmoth

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I couldn't get the guy on the bench scene either. Got everything else I believe. Had to follow someones steps to convert it to a mac version to get past the video problem in windows I posted about a few pages back and couldn't get it to save, but with a save included every update I can start from there next time and maybe the video issue will be fixed then.

Really enjoyed most of the new scenes. More men in the office need to sample stacy's wares, Andy was a huge disappointment, dog needs to try anal and bj, bum needs some love as well as the scary man in the basement. The photos have to be spreading all over town and hope stacy starts getting recognized in the diners and other places around town. Whispers behind her back with some brave men even trying to feel her and convince her to have sex. Some neighbors are probably learning about the slut next door. Thanks for a great game.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I couldn't get the guy on the bench scene either. Got everything else I believe. Had to follow someones steps to convert it to a mac version to get past the video problem in windows I posted about a few pages back and couldn't get it to save, but with a save included every update I can start from there next time and maybe the video issue will be fixed then.

Really enjoyed most of the new scenes. More men in the office need to sample stacy's wares, Andy was a huge disappointment, dog needs to try anal and bj, bum needs some love as well as the scary man in the basement. The photos have to be spreading all over town and hope stacy starts getting recognized in the diners and other places around town. Whispers behind her back with some brave men even trying to feel her and convince her to have sex. Some neighbors are probably learning about the slut next door. Thanks for a great game.
How did you get the cookie scene in breakroom? As for Andy, his bathroom scene was a step in the right direction, next time needs to move to pissing in her mouth and she swallows. That said, disappointed in him caving to the shithead. I am really hoping our heroine gets control over her powers and can focus them to castrate and/or lobotomize rapist assholes like the shithead.

Oct 3, 2019
I asked this way back I think, but I'm curious if by the current update there's a pure cheating path? Or is the husband aware and into his wife sleeping around all the way? This game looks fun, but I'm not into sharing/swinging/hot-wife and would prefer to play a cheating female MC

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I asked this way back I think, but I'm curious if by the current update there's a pure cheating path? Or is the husband aware and into his wife sleeping around all the way? This game looks fun, but I'm not into sharing/swinging/hot-wife and would prefer to play a cheating female MC
He is aware and kind of pushes her into it to start. He does start getting a little jealous of some of the guys she hooks up with. I personally play her as avoiding sex with her husband as much as possible. Mostly because I think he is a dumbass that doesn't deserve her.

Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
OK i need help with the dog stuff, how and where to get dog treats, how to get to the night station?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK i need help with the dog stuff, how and where to get dog treats, how to get to the night station?
Talk to man on bench inside the park at lunch until he gives you the dog treats. I think on the 4th time(4 days) he will give you the first dog treat. you will need two of them to feed the dog twice(get one, feed dog, go back to guy next day get another, feed dog), then speak to him about the dog, then get stethoscope from your doctor, talk to the guy again and voila, you(your character) have now committed a felony in most jurisdictions.

Also, the night station is on the same screen as Dixson's and the bar. It is left of the bar. You can only go down there during the day and the dog is on the right side.

Last edited:

Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Bug: "I can't leave without clothes!" in the basement shower.

For an official hotfix, please check the dev's post.

I'm at Ench:13 at the moment and I gotta go to gym but whenever I try to go inside bathroom it says "I can't leave without clothes!" What should I do ?
What I basically found is that the game bugs after Enchantment 8: work out in gym, take shower. After the shower scene (Stacy getting spied on in shower) it automatically skips the 'changing clothes' trigger. Which means that the game still thinks that Stacy is in the 'Naked/Exposed' state. If this state is true, then the entrance of the changing room becomes a impenetrable barrier. Use a RPGM Save Editor to change the state to false.

Enchantment level 7/8. After the gym/shower automatic sequence, the program has got in a state where I can't get into the gym changing room again. When I try, the message "I can't leave without clothes" pops up. I think the automatic sequence has moved her out of the changing room without setting some sort of "dressed" flag. Any work round? (I have a save editor)
Change the (advanced switch) state '144: Naked/Exposed' to false.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fonocus

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
How did you get the cookie scene in breakroom? As for Andy, his bathroom scene was a step in the right direction, next time needs to move to pissing in her mouth and she swallows. That said, disappointed in him caving to the shithead. I am really hoping our heroine gets control over her powers and can focus them to castrate and/or lobotomize rapist assholes like the shithead.
The break room events are available when Nate is not at his desk and is in the break room. After speaking to Michael, going to the toilet or working at your desk should make it available. The first break room event is Nate just grabbing your ass but the second is the cookies scene.

santynike

Sep 18, 2019
which did you download just the update, the full game or the compressed? because ive done all three and have had over 5 different events mess up while playing.
full game and started in save 37, follow the walkthrough... this update has no hard end so after you reach 55 call it a day

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
Talk to man on bench inside the park at lunch until he gives you the dog treats. I think on the 4th time(4 days) he will give you the first dog treat. you will need two of them to feed the dog twice(get one, feed dog, go back to guy next day get another, feed dog), then speak to him about the dog, then get stethoscope from your doctor, talk to the guy again and voila, you(your character) have now committed a felony in most jurisdictions.

Also, the night station is on the same screen as Dixson's and the bar. It is left of the bar. You can only go down there during the day and the dog is on the right side.
I spoke with the guy in the park like 15 times, still have no dog treats in inventory....

santynike

Sep 18, 2019
I tried its freezes everytime i take the subway.
dont know what to tell you there, i first downloaded on android and got a bug that couldnt work in the warehouse, but on windows with the full version i had no problem at all just some stuttering on the subway event (when you go to your house after work)

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes