Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i always wait a couple of versions
and then i play again from the beginning
so i never had problems with my saves cause i never used them

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
No, the dev provides new saves with every release because the game is constantly evolving and he strongly recommends to use them because there may be changes in the scenes and past developments of the game so what worked before with the old save may not work now with the new one.The 90% of the blocks or bugs that people reported was because they had used an old save of this I could ascertain personally.
I think that is what I said, but maybe not, but I though so :)
(Maybe be due to some names changes, additions to images in some scenes, dialogue additions or something)

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I think that is what I said, but maybe not, but I though so :)
(Maybe be due to some names changes, additions to images in some scenes, dialogue additions or something)
Sorry I had understood the opposite and however I like to reiterate it and surely there will be others who in the next release will use the old saves, and having problems will begin to say that RPG games are outdated better a Ren'py and only after a few questions because you're stuck find out that he had used an old save.:FacePalm:

Reactions: taglag

aria1989

Mar 27, 2020
guys and girls i have an issue i watch gym scene 3 it is not appear in the collection room and i can't do gym 4 and 5 i go to the office and when i return to gym i see that i nned clothes

_.shobhit

Apr 28, 2019
Bug: "I can't leave without clothes!" in the basement shower.

For an official hotfix, please check the dev's post.

What I basically found is that the game bugs after Enchantment 8: work out in gym, take shower. After the shower scene (Stacy getting spied on in shower) it automatically skips the 'changing clothes' trigger. Which means that the game still thinks that Stacy is in the 'Naked/Exposed' state. If this state is true, then the entrance of the changing room becomes a impenetrable barrier. Use a RPGM Save Editor to change the state to false.

Change the (advanced switch) state '144: Naked/Exposed' to false.
hey pretty sure i did everything as u said but it still says the same. any suggestions what should i do now?

B15A23

Jul 16, 2021
Enjoyed the game and really did. I'll look forward for some scenes in the underground of the red district (the gang?) Really felt the need of a gangbang in the train while alone in the train after that necklace scene... But Stacy is willing...

Will there be a divorce path?

Reactions: GateC.
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes