VN Others Completed The older chick said to be a dom is actually a sub!? I took her home and trained her! [Final] [Appetite]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HeavyLead

Bored
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Cover.jpg

Overview:
I wake up to find myself completely naked with a headache. When I go to the kitchen, a girl I don't know is cooking with nothing but an apron on. The girl gazes at me with lustful eyes. Just what did I do yesterday!?​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-25
Release Date: 2022-12-23
Developer: Appetite -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Yum, looks tasty, might be just right for my 'Apetite'...
I'll give it a try right away, thx for sharing.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Imagine if they titled movies like these guys title games.

"Avengers Endgame where Tony Stark is adrift In Space And Sends A Message To Pepper Potts As His Oxygen Supply Starts To Dwindle. Meanwhile, The Remaining Avengers -- Thor, Black Widow, Captain America And Bruce Banner -- Must Figure Out A Way To Bring Back Their Vanquished Allies For An Epic Showdown With Thanos"

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
What kind of galaxy brain play is this? I know what you are trying to do bitch, and I ain't putting on that choker I don't care what you say.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If an older chick told me
Lets be honest, that's as far as you'd get in the conversation.

You're sitting there, older chicks walks over to you and starts a conversation, next day you are telling your friend about it. You tell him "this older chick walks over and starts talking to me....

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Imagine if they titled movies like these guys title games.

"Avengers Endgame where Tony Stark is adrift In Space And Sends A Message To Pepper Potts As His Oxygen Supply Starts To Dwindle. Meanwhile, The Remaining Avengers -- Thor, Black Widow, Captain America And Bruce Banner -- Must Figure Out A Way To Bring Back Their Vanquished Allies For An Epic Showdown With Thanos"
I came here just looking for the title jokes actually because I ate half of my launch in the time it was scrolling :ROFLMAO: This is very much the opposite of my kink, I hope the game is good for people who like this as I got the joke I wanted I'm scurrying away. Even knowing this makes sense in japan marketing wise it doesn't get any less silly ever.

Reactions: AH-64E

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I like how pretty much every screenshot has the same text with minor differences.
Holy shit you're right. So I can't see myself playing this to see the 5 cgs not included in the OP. What are the endings?

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I think it's supposed to be like she's rumored to be a dom and has a dominant personality, but in bed she's a sub.
This ... and 'older chick' for a 21 year old is just nonsense too, unless simply meaning 'older then mc'. So the whole title is just garbage as nothing but 'taking her home and train her to be a sub' is really the case.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote