VN Others Completed The older chick said to be a dom is actually a sub!? I took her home and trained her! [Final] [Appetite]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

grohotor

May 15, 2020
This ... and 'older chick' for a 21 year old is just nonsense too, unless simply meaning 'older then mc'. So the whole title is just garbage as nothing but 'taking her home and train her to be a sub' is really the case.
NJY4Gtm.jpg

Feb 2, 2019
If an older chick told me she was a dom but she was a actually a sub, I would have just showed her the door smh.
I would take her nonetheless. Mixing the pleasure is a good thing for a change of pace. (nothing prevent you to have a SUB and be a DOM with it and being yourself the SUB of another DOM)

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
If an older chick told me she was a dom but she was a actually a sub, I would have just showed her the door smh.
The translator probably doesn't know the expression 'topping from the bottom'

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
This ... and 'older chick' for a 21 year old is just nonsense too, unless simply meaning 'older then mc'. So the whole title is just garbage as nothing but 'taking her home and train her to be a sub' is really the case.
I think the title speaks of a choice. A choice between an older, 21yo and a younger girl.
But if it's about the 21 yo being older than the MC, then that's.. weird. The greatest age difference legally achievable is 3 years. And it's laughably small.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote