VN Others Completed The older chick said to be a dom is actually a sub!? I took her home and trained her! [Final] [Appetite]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
The older chick said to be a dom is actually a sub!? I took her home and trained her!
mm i wonder what this game is about...

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
I think it's supposed to be like she's rumored to be a dom and has a dominant personality, but in bed she's a sub.
so i played a little. yes in martial arts she even has a title dominant-mongoose. at a party she meets mc (whose drunk) he proceeds to train her. que next morning he was so drunk it's all a little hazy, he's naked in bed with a boner and she's making breakfest in a nude-apron. i won't spoiler this as it's the start of the game

Viisxiil

Jul 12, 2020
"Domineering Mongoose" apparently she served a tour of duty under Venom Snake.

Also this game is brought to you by the Letter 'C'. C is for Coochie, and in this case it appears all of the Commas have been replaced with the letter C.

Daniele_64

Aug 19, 2021
Holy shit you're right. So I can't see myself playing this to see the 5 cgs not included in the OP. What are the endings?
played in 20 min. Boring af, the sound is the same in every scene (with the same order), and it takes 20 lines of text to explain a 1-line thing. The endings can't even be called so.

bibliowhore

Dec 28, 2022
Appreciate the upload and all, but I'd recommend people pass on this game if they are iffy about it being up their alley. I pulled it down and the full save file to look at the gallery/scene replay and its pretty lacking image wise. The scenes I replayed pretty much used one basic image per scene then a crapload of text (with what I'm assuming are autotranslate errors). Not much variance or spice to it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, this is a fairly typical Appetite product that follows their normal shovelware formula. Relatively small number of scenes and CGs. Only enough story to have a bit of context for the smut, but not much else. Barely any development for anything. Relatively flat characters. Abrupt endings that are either not really endings or which just don't have enough build up to them.

There's exactly two choices in the game, each with two options. This means four combinations of choices, but the game only has two endings. One for a specific combination of choices (the most tame one), and the other for every other combination. In both cases, they're not much to talk about.

About the only things that stands out for this particular Appetite product is that the heroine is lithe and her breasts are small to medium, which is rare for these guys. The other thing is the BDSM, which isn't that common in their works, at least out of all the translated ones I've seen so far. BDSM elements may show up in some other works, but it's pretty much never a focus the way it is in this one.

Of course, much like everything else that's done by Appetite, it's fairly half-assed so I don't think it'd appeal that much for serious BDSM enthusiasts... but it's there for those with a more casual interest or a like of the bondage type look in general.

As with most Appetite works, it's good for a quick fap/schlick or two, but not much else. If you like some measure of story and/or character depth to your smut, you're not gonna get it here.

Reactions: yesz
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote