• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Onryo Is Trying to NTR Me*! [Final] [DiscipleOfVirginia]

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes

zenjee

May 8, 2017
hah, I get that this game is almost pure trolling and all but that part where boyfriend keep having obsessive thoughts over seemingly insignificant things no matter how he tries to rationalize it is similar to how OCD's obsessions work with the difference that all these ''cringy'' dialogues are in your head mostly. And it is pretty tough shit actually (I'm talking from experience), tho I agree that It can sound funny and even stupid from others perspective.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
It is so easy to get lost with no real idea what to do in this game. I appreciate the effort that went into this, and you've got some decent art buried in here, but it's just not that fun. Doesn't help that somehow running the equivalent of the Doom engine in RPGM is taxing graphics cards like crazy.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
hah, I get that this game is almost pure trolling and all but that part where boyfriend keep having obsessive thoughts over seemingly insignificant things no matter how he tries to rationalize it is similar to how OCD's obsessions work with the difference that all these ''cringy'' dialogues are in your head mostly. And it is pretty tough shit actually (I'm talking from experience), tho I agree that It can sound funny and even stupid from others perspective.
Yeah, I did add a small tone of seriousness into it, not as serious as "Autumn Boulevard" or "Of Birds and Bees", but a tone of serioussness all the same.

When covid struck, I did pick up Attack on Titan (The Manga) that was then on like chapter 127 I think (It would be halfway through the new "season" coming out in the anime) and I remember just getting sooo sucked into it. Yet, I also noticed how in the AoT communities I was in, so many people were like "If this thing does not come true, its worst manga ever omg". They acted like it was a life and death situation, this thing they were fighting for.

So what was the thing these people were fighting for? The thing people would doxx eachother over? The thing people would send death threats over?

What fucking ship became canon. For anyone who has read or watched Attack on Titan, surely anyone would realise how silly this is. But man, these people, they would act like you had fucked their mom if you did not agree with their opinion of who Eren would bang.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Just google "Attack on Titan Ship" (If you don't care about spoilers ofc) to get your braincancer today.

And I hope you are feeling better now <3

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
This game didn't make sense. I wish we have more game like this. Meme are fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparkfox

arka15

Apr 21, 2021
I play the game and a i like the game. Really good art in my opinion, i wish more of that art.

A long game like this, nobody know some game with similar art or atmosphere?

Sorry my bad english

2.40 star(s) 9 Votes