SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
"4th Map (Castle)
Don't cross the bridge but turn left and walk around the castle and go down stair (need lantern) => dungeon => go to next map and take magic jar(???) => back to blue stone plate at the top right of 3rd map "

What does this part mean???? I don't get it, there is no way you can walk around the castle with the end of the bridge sealed, and there are no stairs near either bridges so what is this explanation right here?

Jul 6, 2021
"4th Map (Castle)
Don't cross the bridge but turn left and walk around the castle and go down stair (need lantern) => dungeon => go to next map and take magic jar(???) => back to blue stone plate at the top right of 3rd map "

What does this part mean???? I don't get it, there is no way you can walk around the castle with the end of the bridge sealed, and there are no stairs near either bridges so what is this explanation right here?
asdasdasdasd.JPG

Gorillapants

Dec 12, 2020
Please can anyone tell me how to get golden key? i get a lantern but there is no dark places in here and i'm missing 1 treasure.. the 3 treasure must get to obtain golden key maybe

1.Elf Secret Potion
2.Green Crystal
3.???
What is the last treasure? and where the dark places where lead you to use the lantern..? plz sensei my brain burning up

SakuraRabbit

Nov 14, 2021
Here is some ending advice:
Normal ending: Which you go through the game normally, raping everyone in your path bla bla bla
you have to beat princess first form, and lost to second form, and orcs will came to help
it give you 2 choices here when the princess said:
take the castle and town, and leave me alone
just telling you...your choice here doesn't matter, you're still raping her anyways lmao

Good ending (for human at least): You walk through the game WITHOUT raping anyone
beat princess first form too, and lost to her second form, but this time princess will kill you, and lead to another ending...
which you died.
note: it's possible to beat princess second form, with some cheats, but it will ALWAYS lead to a Game Over screen
Ending2.png
Ending2-2.png

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
it's ironic, but if you hack your stats so you can win the 2 unwinnable fights (soldier w/o the drug, holy sword princess), then you actually get a game over screen.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
What is the SPECIAL KEY??

I need that TOWER SHIELD for taht elf RETARD that makes me unable to advance.

1659717419685.png

Last edited:
Reactions: iron4doves

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
What is the SPECIAL KEY??

I need that TOWER SHIELD for taht elf RETARD that makes me unable to advance.
I also missed this in the walkthrough, had to go back... bleh. This is after you get the golden key

3rd Map (PUB map)
Middle left house (yellow roof) => read memo => head to the bottom right most chair which can go up => kill the guard (he hit twice be careful) => received dragon mail+shield from him => got electronic key

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
Finished the game in like 3 minutes. The orc died and the game is done.
Though honestly, I just can't get myself into the "protagonist's" motivation. It is not like their village is a peace loving village. They were actively enslaving and raping women. When they get their consequence, they (or the "protagonist") acts like they have been wronged. Like don't get me wrong, I have nutted to a lot of orc-related degeneracy but self-righteous bs like this just doesn't sit well with me. If the "protagonist" was more like, "yeah no, I don't really care that they wiped my village, I just wanna fk," then it is all good. Make him evil as he should be not some kind of "I need vengeance. How dare these humans not let us rape them as we please?"

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
yeah... honestly I don't know if it's me who sucks, or if there's something I didn't understand. I die in the second fight, of course! the 1st soldier almost screwed us up and we only recovered a poor knife and not even a care?! how are we supposed to beat the soldier right after? it's a bit silly to get into a fight, without a weapon or a shield, not even an old grandpa who gives us something to heal before going to fight...

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes