Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
after being defeated by Princess's 2nd form in the WT it says there will be 2 choices but in my case i just die & get game over
Did you beat the Princess in the first battle? The "second form" is a completely separate battle that happens after the first. Someone else earlier in the thread was confused about that same thing.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
Did you beat the Princess in the first battle? The "second form" is a completely separate battle that happens after the first. Someone else earlier in the thread was confused about that same thing.
yes , i beat her with 3 100Tp moves , then when the 2nd fight starts. And i cant win here at all and after i am defeated , she slashes me few times & i die .Thus get GAME OVER. ( i have done it 3 times already but no luck )

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
yes , i beat her with 3 100Tp moves , then when the 2nd fight starts. And i cant win here at all and after i am defeated , she slashes me few times & i die .Thus get GAME OVER. ( i have done it 3 times already but no luck )
In that case, let me do a bit of digging to see what hidden requirements are in the event's code.

So, this is funny: If you somehow managed to beat the second form? You get a Game Over.
It looks like there's a check for a variable that must be equal or greater than 10 when you do lose to her. If it's smaller than that, Deelo gets a Game Over after a cutscene that shows the text "Because of the Princess Knight's efforts, Deelo's treachery came to an end...": I'm assuming this is what you're seeing.

The variable's name implies it's the number of times Deelo's cum inside vaginas. So, uh, go outside and violate the elf until that number's 10 or more. What a silly way to measure if you'd beat the Princess. 'I guess you chose anal a few times too many on your trek to the Princess! You lose.'

You can track the number from Deelo's Status window in the menu, the number's shown as "Number of ejaculation:" in there.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
In that case, let me do a bit of digging to see what hidden requirements are in the event's code.

So, this is funny: If you somehow managed to beat the second form? You get a Game Over.
It looks like there's a check for a variable that must be equal or greater than 10 when you do lose to her. If it's smaller than that, Deelo gets a Game Over after a cutscene that shows the text "Because of the Princess Knight's efforts, Deelo's treachery came to an end...": I'm assuming this is what you're seeing.

The variable's name implies it's the number of times Deelo's cum inside vaginas. So, uh, go outside and violate the elf until that number's 10 or more. What a silly way to measure if you'd beat the Princess. 'I guess you chose anal a few times too many on your trek to the Princess! You lose.'

You can track the number from Deelo's Status window in the menu, the number's shown as "Number of ejaculation:" in there.
I guess you need to spread the genes until the Orc God decides you are worthy of reinforcements.

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
cant start the game, : The archive either has an unknown format or is corrupted.

can me please anyone help?

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
cant start the game, : The archive either has an unknown format or is corrupted.

can me please anyone help?

Have you tried changing your PC/MAC to Japanese Locale? That's usually the problem with JP games, since the files are named in Japanese and your computer isn't able to recognize it.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Thank you very much for sharing, had some issues opening the .rar, but finally upgraded WinRAR from 4.0 to the latest and was able to extract the game (system is already in Japanese locale) <3

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
any more game like this where you are other race have to rape other race and the game must be rpg

S7

May 30, 2018
Someone, tell me similar games to this one(ORC of Vengeance) please

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
"back to the pub map => go upper left and use hammer to break stone plate =>"

What stone plate? The ones as doors? It just shows locked to me.

EDIT: NVM, thought that bridge to the north was to go to another zone.

EDIT2: Just finished and that smegma bit made me gag irl. :sick:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
"bottom left house (yellow roof) => pyramid illusion need mask of Ra to reveal it => received Lantern"

How do you get the mask of Ra its never revealed in the walkthrough
I think The mask is in one of the 2 chests that are blocked by barriers which you need the dispel book from the library to break.

Reactions: Silvertand
Oct 2, 2018
I downloaded this thinking it would be a quick playthrough game... For a simple rpgm game with cgs I liked it so much I just had to finish this.. Now only if we had a version where you were a human vs elfs and pixies. Overall a good game to play with interesting puzzles (Walkthrough on main page helps a lot with those). Give it a try

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Maybe someone should Add it to the OP that the help text that comes with the file is misstranslated or someshit cause it says cheat room is accesible by touching traffic lights above your head 10 times or some crap like that where as it is actually accessed by Interacting with the nearest campfire to your right 10 times. Just mash the "Z" key and it opens up the CG room.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes