ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ok which house has the stairs to the guard that' guarding the box I've been in all the houses.
I think the one near the top left statue leads to one of the guards. Not sure which one. Enter from the back of the house.

Reactions: yoyomistro

sultaan

Oct 23, 2017
i am stuck in game important item i have is wooden key silver key holy bible hammer elf's secret potion

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Any games similar to this? Played the other one with orcs that rape the anime characters already, was wondering if there was others translated?

Reactions: ponyguy

subgeta

Dec 16, 2017
I've tried every uploaded version of this and they all say the same thing when I try opening them with Winrar; that the format is unknown or that the archive is damaged. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a dead game?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I've tried every uploaded version of this and they all say the same thing when I try opening them with Winrar; that the format is unknown or that the archive is damaged. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a dead game?
Maaaaaybe try Winrar 5.5 or latest 7zip?

Santi0012

Jan 29, 2018
I can´t enter the abandon house, i alrredy interacted with the golden status but nothing happens

Chalicouille

Aug 9, 2017
Any games similar to this? Played the other one with orcs that rape the anime characters already, was wondering if there was others translated?
Similar in the format or the theme ? For good RPGM there is Fallen "makina and the city of ruin" and Meltys quest both translated and uncensored.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Similar in the format or the theme ? For good RPGM there is Fallen "makina and the city of ruin" and Meltys quest both translated and uncensored.
i mean with male protags mostly, even monster protags are ok as long as its male. never liked female protags at all.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes