Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
A little advice. If you decide to cheat and go for the knight at the third map, and actually win... it's game over. Dunno why, but maybe there are other conditions that need to be met before hand.

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
A little advice. If you decide to cheat and go for the knight at the third map, and actually win... it's game over. Dunno why, but maybe there are other conditions that need to be met before hand.
If you mean the Elf (elven.. don't know how. Choose one XD) or something like that - I think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
She's to strong when you fight her without cheats, so you have to find a potion that freezes/stuns her.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
What a happy ending. We need more heartwarming tales like this, of brave orcs fighting for justice, revenge and, most importantly, pussy.

Reactions: Anggka

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
is there some one translating from clymenia ... its their last game and i was wondering is there even some one who's translating it ... because i know that normaly they wait till they update the game and fix bug but im really curious as .... is there anyone willing to do it ?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
is there some one translating from clymenia ... its their last game and i was wondering is there even some one who's translating it ... because i know that normaly they wait till they update the game and fix bug but im really curious as .... is there anyone willing to do it ?
Shortly before his Patreon page disappeared EWN announced that he was doing a Civilian Justice League 2 translation. I don't know if that's still happening, you know, since his Patreon is dead.

Reactions: YakuzaZzz

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
What a happy ending. We need more heartwarming tales like this, of brave orcs fighting for justice, revenge and, most importantly, pussy.
i play the game without fucking anyone
yet the princess knight keeps killing me

what do i miss?

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes