jonny0990

Aug 13, 2017
something wrong with the rar file . when i try to extract shows unknown format or damaged

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Shortly before his Patreon page disappeared EWN announced that he was doing a Civilian Justice League 2 translation. I don't know if that's still happening, you know, since his Patreon is dead.
Well ain't that a bummer :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
a bit of an issue having a hard time finding a dispel book that is mentioned in the walkthrough

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
A friendly tip for lazy RPG gamers:
If you guys want to walk quickly in this game, just hold 'A' on the keyboard.
Thanks for the tip. Something else that's helpful with a lot of slow RPG Maker games is Cheat Engine. Just enable the speedhack function and combat, dialogue, movement, everything gets sped up. Best part it that it doesn't affect sound so you can still listen to the game music if you are so inclined =P.

jonny0990

Aug 13, 2017
I dont know if this will help , but here are the pictures or CG of the game . All of them

Reactions: brynhildr

alenz2

Jan 25, 2018
What? An orc game where the orcs doesnt look like pigs but actually muscly green man? sign me in!

zenla

Oct 4, 2017
Some places in this game are just trolls like like statue that gives hint but it is the place you are looking for! It is kinda surprising rpg game without leveling but with grinding.

BloodEOwl

Feb 28, 2018
I cant find the guard to get the hammer after I beat the OP Knight lady and after visiting the PUB

Scweez415

Feb 8, 2018
Anyone know where the 2 gold statue are that you have to push together I've checked all 3 maps and couldn't find it.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes