TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
I downloaded for all servers no one of them was extracted i use winrar.
I was having this issue too, but as the other fellow suggested, I upgraded my 7zip and it worked.

Since I hate when people give technical help without giving program details, the version I used of 7zip was v18.01 64bit.

Petermurzin

Apr 10, 2018
Wonderful game with no need to kill everyone that is moving, no lags or problems. I have enjoyed it a lot!Many thanks!

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
In the walkthrough it says i would have 2 options after the battle with the princess in her second form but i jsut get a game over automatically

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
But there is no impregnation tag. F95 has decided that "Pregnancy" covers both tags (Even if only one of them is present)
Lovely. *grumbles*

That being the case, it would make it clearer to put "impregnation" in the genre spoiler to clarify exactly what is meant.

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
can anyone help me? im stuck when i battle with princess, in walktrough it say just give up you cant beat 2nd form, and then you get 2 option, but for me after i give up i got game over instead, it is there some sort of item needed to not get game over when you get beat princess?

Thanks

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
can anyone help me? im stuck when i battle with princess, in walktrough it say just give up you cant beat 2nd form, and then you get 2 option, but for me after i give up i got game over instead, it is there some sort of item needed to not get game over when you get beat princess?

Thanks
The Princess's "second form" is a different battle immediately following the first one: You actually need to win this one.

Have you collected the Battle Axe (+38 ATK), the Spiked Shield (+3 ATK, +22 DEF), and the Goldenmail (+48 DEF)? That's the equipment I used to take down the Princess, using Raging Heal or Full Potions when needed and otherwise attacking normally or using Flurry of Blows if TP reached 80-ish (so that you can heal next turn with Raging Heal if needed).

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
The Princess's "second form" is a different battle immediately following the first one: You actually need to win this one.

Have you collected the Battle Axe (+38 ATK), the Spiked Shield (+3 ATK, +22 DEF), and the Goldenmail (+48 DEF)? That's the equipment I used to take down the Princess, using Raging Heal or Full Potions when needed and otherwise attacking normally or using Flurry of Blows if TP reached 80-ish (so that you can heal next turn with Raging Heal if needed).
oh thanks you, when i read walktrough it say just give up and have 2 option :p
and i tired to beat princess on 2nd form but my attack wont cause any damage (because i use assasin dagger)

btw, thanks again bro, you help me :)

Reactions: Chingonerio

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Can someone help me please, in my version of the game at the start of the game there is no traffic light directly below the character when I first control him (. I followed the link above, am I playing the correct version ?
Wait nvm I found it.

Aveonics

Jan 15, 2018
There is a way to enter the reminiscence room using a cheat. (Details below)
At the start of the game, when you first gain control of the character, examine the traffic lights that are right above you 10 times.
You will proceed to the reminiscence room with all scenes unlocked.

where to find the traffic lights?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
where to find the traffic lights?
Yeah, I don't know who wrote that hint that way. At the start of the game, when you first gain control of the character: Examine the fire immediately south of you 10 times. If you moved and you can't remember where this was: It's south of the dead orc Deelo examines at the start, who is to the right of a burning entrance into one of the orcs' village's huts.

Reactions: jr654987

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
after beating the strong female & the knight in the PUB (got AXe) , it says go back to the first village map and fight a someone for the Hammer . But i cant find anyone to fight. help

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
after beating the strong female & the knight in the PUB (got AXe) , it says go back to the first village map and fight a someone for the Hammer . But i cant find anyone to fight. help
Pretty sure that step by step walkthrough was literally telling you that you'll appear in a formerly inaccessible part of the first village map by checking the right side of the statue outside the pub, going down the stairs revealed by that, and then going north (up) in that new area. Did you skip those two steps?

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
ohh
Pretty sure that step by step walkthrough was literally telling you that you'll appear in a formerly inaccessible part of the first village map by checking the right side of the statue outside the pub, going down the stairs revealed by that, and then going north (up) in that new area. Did you skip those two steps?
ty. i did not click the statue from the right side . :)

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
after being defeated by Princess's 2nd form in the WT it says there will be 2 choices but in my case i just die & get game over

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes