ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i play the game without fucking anyone
yet the princess knight keeps killing me

what do i miss?
Just keep attacking her with regular attacks and heal when your health drops below 700. It'll take a while though. If you have a bunch of Full Potions then you can use those to heal and save your TP for your strongest attack.

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
Just keep attacking her with regular attacks and heal when your health drops below 700. It'll take a while though. If you have a bunch of Full Potions then you can use those to heal and save your TP for your strongest attack.
i killed her once
then she got the holy power
she killed me
cutscene
then game over
when i fucked everyone my orc troops have invaded the land i got the choice to fug the princess or not

Reactions: any07 and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i killed her once
then she got the holy power
she killed me
cutscene
then game over
when i fucked everyone my orc troops have invaded the land i got the choice to fug the princess or not
Oh, there's a different ending if you don't fuck everyone? Neat. Had no idea. The thought of NOT fucking everyone never even occurred to me. XD

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Actually you can beat her 2nd form it just takes a bit of cheating but you will lose the game if you beat her 2nd form.

The elf's secret medicine that you were not sure what it was for it is one of the 3 items you need for the stone plate with the blue stone that gives you the gold key.

I think I got all of the CG's for the game.

Reactions: DDM2 and ponyguy
D

Deleted member 227835

When trying to download the file, it says file is either in an unknown format or damaged.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Use winrar to extract it as it was made with it and 7zip doesn't like them.

D

Deleted member 227835

@

Use winrar to extract it as it was made with it and 7zip doesn't like them.
That's what I'm using I'm afraid, still the same result.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
That's what I'm using I'm afraid, still the same result.
Winrar 5.5 or latest 7zip.

is there some one translating from clymenia ... its their last game and i was wondering is there even some one who's translating it ... because i know that normaly they wait till they update the game and fix bug but im really curious as .... is there anyone willing to do it ?
On ULMF you can find a partial for now.

Reactions: ponyguy

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
@

Actually you can beat her 2nd form it just takes a bit of cheating but you will lose the game if you beat her 2nd form.

The elf's secret medicine that you were not sure what it was for it is one of the 3 items you need for the stone plate with the blue stone that gives you the gold key.

I think I got all of the CG's for the game.
wasnt my walktrough, i just copy&pasted it from the ulmf thread^^

on a side note: why do i read that people share saves with the cg unlocked....like...dudes. did u check the first page? the cg can be unlocked right at the start of the game by everyone. The download of the ~40KB save file probably takes longer than unlocking it by urself ( ' - ')

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
wasnt my walktrough, i just copy&pasted it from the ulmf thread^^

on a side note: why do i read that people share saves with the cg unlocked....like...dudes. did u check the first page? the cg can be unlocked right at the start of the game by everyone. The download of the ~40KB save file probably takes longer than unlocking it by urself ( ' - ')
Some people are just freaking LAZY. Most of them don't even read OP for god sake. LoL

Reactions: brynhildr

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You don't push them you push a level/switch on them the white one is the only one you can push.

Reactions: ponyguy

ChristyMorrigan

Nov 30, 2017
Sounds fun!... I just don't like while trying to get revenge on people they been torturing since the start of the game.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes