Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
So how does the blue-skin girl relate to the plot?
Dont have to play it, to gues. Shes a demon (has horns) and most probably was transported from the world the MC was before, and now going to revenge the Demon Lord, by stealing the princes and corrupting her to a stuttly bitch.

That reminds me, all of the games from Appetite should have a corruption tag. The girls in all of the games start as a innocent and are gradually turned to slutty sex crazed bitches. Thats a corruption 101.

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
the last from "normal" to gyaru ,from appetite, to complete the circle please

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Don't be sad dude , tell me what you want and I'll translate it next.
They are in your profile and I mentioned 3 games, one from Pin Point and two from Orcsoft. But if I have to choose only one, although it is difficult for me, I choose this one. although the last pin point game is quite good and also has a gal theme

Last edited:
Reactions: HOKORI SAMA

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
Ganguro was a thing in Japan 20 years ago. "Guro" as in black, not gross. Fake tans, bleached & dyed hair (usually blonde), big painted eyes & casual clothing. The katakana on the sunglasses reads GANGURO. View attachment 3471203
I know of ganguro but as you may notice, those girls are tanned and brown, not outright full on black.
The woman in the game is the long lost nephew of Popo from Dragonball.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
I know of ganguro
I don't understand what you are quibbling over.
One of the tags in DLsite is "tanned skin/suntan."
Ganguro can be translated as "blackface."
How dark do you think you can get in a tanning booth or by smearing fake tan stuff on y'self?
As you may notice, the hair and makeup are the same style.
The illustrator took the "reality" and cranked it to 11.

Last edited:
Reactions: asagiboobs

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
This dev has some weird fetish into ntr and turning white girls completely black , check his other VNS, its always the same, if you read one of those congratulations you already read them all .