The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Just started playing it, literally rhe first few seconds back in the real world had me begging for the ntr, that man doesn't deserve those tig ol bitties.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
This dev has some weird fetish into ntr and turning white girls completely black , check his other VNS, its always the same, if you read one of those congratulations you already read them all .
Except you know...the girls in most these games are asian...not white, nor are they turned black.

Not in the sense most people are complaining about anyways.

Reactions: asagiboobs

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It works for like 10 seconds and then always stops here- I can play other games by the same dev and I have Japanese Locale, what's the deal?

asagiboobs

Dec 17, 2019
What's with all these games lately where a white/asian girl turns black? Do these artists actually think it's possible for a non-black person to achieve that skin tone by tanning super-hard? 'Cuz, uh... it's not. Not even with spray tan, really - if you over-apply that you end up looking orange, not milk chocolate brown.
Did Stan Lee really think you could turn green and 3 meters tall just by getting shot with radiations? smh

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
Don't be sad dude , tell me what you want and I'll translate it next.
Are you realy serious. If yes

Because there is one other game I'd like to see translated

One of them has a sex chodoku app in the name, but that's the one I remember off the top of my head. I was wondering if you could modify the images of the hentai high school game. I like the game, but I think some of the images could be changed.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Are you realy serious. If yes

Because there is one other game I'd like to see translated

One of them has a sex chodoku app in the name, but that's the one I remember off the top of my head. I was wondering if you could modify the images of the hentai high school game. I like the game, but I think some of the images could be changed.
Never heard the name before of any of these games?
Atleast provide some vndb links or so.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
Never heard the name before of any of these games?
Atleast provide some vndb links or so.
and hentai high school is THIS game https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-6-hhs.1016/

If you can, in the case of high school hentai, post some images of the hentais you've translated, that is if they make any sense.

I mean, replace the images in the game with others (especially those where the characters look much younger) with characters that actually look minimally adult and not something out of the sick mind of a sick Japanese person who wrote really sick hentai.)

In short, please remove the lolis, and as for the rest of the images, just replace them with images from more modern hentais, that is, as long as they make sense with the original image.

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
and hentai high school is THIS game https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-6-hhs.1016/

If you can, in the case of high school hentai, post some images of the hentais you've translated, that is if they make any sense.

I mean, replace the images in the game with others (especially those where the characters look much younger) with characters that actually look minimally adult and not something out of the sick mind of a sick Japanese person who wrote really sick hentai.)

In short, please remove the lolis, and as for the rest of the images, just replace them with images from more modern hentais, that is, as long as they make sense with the original image.
I haven't translated any hentai so this is a no go.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
nice joke, XD, even if it's the machine translator you put him to do the translation so you translated it directly XD... but if you don't want to do it just say no XDDDDD
I am the one who translate it with machine translation and I though you was talking about HENTAI OVA/VIDEOS not HENTAI VN's .