3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

What would be the next fetish/activity/thing you would like Wegild to do?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

TitoMakani

Nov 14, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the key for this door? I rescued the crab and I'm not sure where to go now.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
From what I can see here you have not unlocked travelling yet, you need to get a Quest from the shaman, get shown around your room and then you should be able to take another quest from her and proceed. If this doesn't work for some reason please consider sending me your savegame, which is located here

C:\Users\<Your windows username>\AppData\LocalLow\WegildDev\The Outcast Tribe

1718710722532.png

You can zip the whole contents and send it to me via a dm here I believe, that way I can have a better look at what's happened.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
pretty sure that's end of content right now
You are correct, in the next content version (not hotfix) I will add a graphic or at least a notification that the content for the current version has been completed. That you for playing, both, and glad that the bugs did not dissuade you from trying! ^^

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
My biggest hope is that the combat gets expanded upon because with a lot of hentai games, the game comes first then the hentai. Also I think if you managed to get knocked down with no health you shouldn't be able to struggle and then you get moved back to a checkpoint, seeing health as like a stamina thing.
For update 0.2 I am planning on implementing (at least partially) a better block system, along with parries/ripostes. As you can see there is a green bar that constantly says 0/10 that will deal with stamina, which will be a resource used for struggles/parries/blocks. However, before expanding upon the system I wanted to check what bugs players will encounter, it's much easier to fix the bugs while the system is not as complicated as it (hopefully) will be.

My wet dream is implementing something very well known from Dragon Age Origins (and my favorite mechanic), finishers. However, it's on the backlog for the time being, because it would need quite a few new animations + balance. There would be nothing more frustrating than being hit by an enemy when you are doing a finisher (which is actually easy to deal with by using invulnerability in most cases) or having it done in the air because the grounded calculation lagged at some point.

Reactions: ROABE

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Is the first phase not beatable?
View attachment 3745262
I dont think this jump is possible
I know, I am a c word for leaving that in. Story time: it was from the time when I had a double jump mechanic implemented from the start. Now, I decided to implement it later after a certain, future quest. Along with other mechanics, such as a heavy attack.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
I like the game concept, but I have a question about the bestiality tag. Are the spiders going to be the only bestiality content or are you going to add different beasts later on? What you have so far is pretty good but so many games that have that tag have either one enemy or a tentacle they mislabeled as beast content. Just want to make sure you didn't add the tag for just one enemy. That would be disappointing.

Feb 9, 2021
Soooo... not sure why but the spiders deal no damage, I just stand there and they don't deal a single heart of damage nor can they do anything while i'm knocked out

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
I like the game concept, but I have a question about the bestiality tag. Are the spiders going to be the only bestiality content or are you going to add different beasts later on? What you have so far is pretty good but so many games that have that tag have either one enemy or a tentacle they mislabeled as beast content. Just want to make sure you didn't add the tag for just one enemy. That would be disappointing.
No worries, far from it. At the time thou it will be mostly insects, easier to make lore reasons for them to give/ask consent....... yea I know how it sounds but it is what it is. Also, more egg pregnancies that don't have to be censored.
1718719916030.png

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Soooo... not sure why but the spiders deal no damage, I just stand there and they don't deal a single heart of damage nor can they do anything while i'm knocked out
Nah, that's my bad. I'm currently writing a hotfix for this and other "hottest" problems the game has right now, such as the boss/Wegild disappearing in the walls, getting soft locked and trying to replicate this weird "E button not working" after the intro starts.
Also, atm spiders don't have any animations drawn for them, same for the boss (he only has a defeat scene). Will make sure to place something to indicate if a boss has ero and not, if not this hotfix then on the next proper patch.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
No worries, far from it. At the time thou it will be mostly insects, easier to make lore reasons for them to give/ask consent....... yea I know how it sounds but it is what it is. Also, more egg pregnancies that don't have to be censored.
View attachment 3747130
What about the fact most stories with goblins have them riding wolves? Just saying. (That one time I was reincarnated as a slime talking wolves plug here)
Edit: That and if it is only going to be bugs that would really suck... Like REALLY SUCK.
Edit 2: Oh no you are on Patreon... That is why you are getting shafted. Move to subscribe star. Please they will nuke your game like every game with any insect, beast, or non con stuff.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
What about the fact most stories with goblins have them riding wolves? Just saying. (That one time I was reincarnated as a slime talking wolves plug here)
That's why I said it will be mostly insects for the time being ^^. I am sure that there will be plenty possibilities to add those in the future but I need to find a way to make it all good and proper with the Community Guidelines and my own in-head lore so it all, ya know, works. But thank you for the input, if you have any examples where it all works properly feel free to dm me here or on Discord ^^

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
I just wish devs realized Patreon is not a good choice for hentai games anymore. It hurts to see them get shut down as Patreon changes rules randomly.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
That's why I said it will be mostly insects for the time being ^^. I am sure that there will be plenty possibilities to add those in the future but I need to find a way to make it all good and proper with the Community Guidelines and my own in-head lore so it all, ya know, works. But thank you for the input, if you have any examples where it all works properly feel free to dm me here or on Discord ^^
I am just concerned that Patreon will nuke you because even if the insects talk Patreon considers that beast content. If they catch wind of it they will ban you. That is why I highly recommend substar. They don't censor art or games.
Edit: That and since you just started your Patreon page it wouldn't hurt your support much seeing as a lot of game devs on here went to substar after years of being on patreon.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2022
A game worth trying, it's been a long time since I played a pixel animation game on f95z, although the game still has many errors but I hope you can put more effort into the sex animation because it's like humbling so I don't feel that they are actually having sex

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
For update 0.2 I am planning on implementing (at least partially) a better block system, along with parries/ripostes. As you can see there is a green bar that constantly says 0/10 that will deal with stamina, which will be a resource used for struggles/parries/blocks. However, before expanding upon the system I wanted to check what bugs players will encounter, it's much easier to fix the bugs while the system is not as complicated as it (hopefully) will be.

My wet dream is implementing something very well known from Dragon Age Origins (and my favorite mechanic), finishers. However, it's on the backlog for the time being, because it would need quite a few new animations + balance. There would be nothing more frustrating than being hit by an enemy when you are doing a finisher (which is actually easy to deal with by using invulnerability in most cases) or having it done in the air because the grounded calculation lagged at some point.
thanks for being so active and commenting on everyones comments, a good way around this would be to have them through up in the air i think like an aerial finisher and since she seems so agile it would work well i think

• Red Heart
Reactions: WegildDev
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes