4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

What would be the next fetish/activity/thing you would like Wegild to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
I would like to see a foot fetish component in the game, especially footjob
Got that promised to someone already ^^ Will include some art and maybe even an animation or 2 for that. Not making promises but there will be something for fans of such content here.

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
Hotfix coming right away, hotfix 2 uploaded. I forgot to add a scene to a production build. Apologies for that! Please feel free to download the new version, it is compactible with your current save.
Wow that was fast, it works now. I thought I had to move a save folder or something for the new download but the compatible save thing saved a lot of time thank you

Reactions: WegildDev

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
Bug?: i somehow left the main building with the orb ui stuck in the left bottom side of the screen. couldn't interact with the interface or the orb again but every other interaction worked properly (talking sleeping buying)

restarting the game fixes it though so its not a big deal

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
bug: you can get stunned by enemy while entering a building. you won't be able to escape by spamming e.
pressing "im stuck" fixes it. you just have to jump around while restin on the air until Wegild remember to use her legs to jump

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
bug: If your running while getting stunned you get stuck in the "running animation" instead of the normal animation
This time pressing "i'm stuck" will not let you jump to get free. Save and quit should fix, i accidentally exit when it happened.

Also to anyone reading is there a bug report page or something? I haven't bothered to look since I saw people post bugs here.

Last edited:

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
bug: If your running while getting stunned you get stuck in the "running animation" instead of the normal animation
This time pressing "i'm stuck" will not let you jump to get free. Save and quit should fix, i accidentally exit when it happened.

Also to anyone reading is there a bug report page or something? I haven't bothered to look since I saw people post bugs here.
Also if you somehow get stunned while ontop a rock you stay in the falling animation the whole time lol. no e mashing or firecamp teleporting. You have to save and quit.

May 16, 2022
Jesus this game is surprisingly hot, for as early in dev as it is. It was still more enjoyable, and more fleshed out for a person with a breeding and pregnancy fetish than a vast majority of offerings in the adult games genre. The art for defeat scenes while not like insanely good or anything is pleasing enough, and honestly makes me feel kinda nostalgic? All in all a solid 4/5 or 8.5/10 it still needs refinement. The movement system feels super floaty, you feel like you're just iceskating across the floor you move so quickly relative to everything else on screen. If this game gets a couple dozen more content updates though i'll be able to die happy as it's truly one of the only games that just caters to my fetish in practically every way. Only way I could like it more is if the people dicking down Wegild had tits and womanly bodies too.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024

Hey there, first of all, thank you for reporting all those bugs. Currently I am using a dedicated channel for that on discord, in the future I'm thinking of either adding bugzilla or just attaching an email to gitlab.

Reactions: Stellar5682

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Jesus this game is surprisingly hot, for as early in dev as it is. It was still more enjoyable, and more fleshed out for a person with a breeding and pregnancy fetish than a vast majority of offerings in the adult games genre. The art for defeat scenes while not like insanely good or anything is pleasing enough, and honestly makes me feel kinda nostalgic? All in all a solid 4/5 or 8.5/10 it still needs refinement. The movement system feels super floaty, you feel like you're just iceskating across the floor you move so quickly relative to everything else on screen. If this game gets a couple dozen more content updates though i'll be able to die happy as it's truly one of the only games that just caters to my fetish in practically every way. Only way I could like it more is if the people dicking down Wegild had tits and womanly bodies too.
Hi there!
Thank you for this opinion, especially the movement part. Movement was already scaled down by about 13% comparing to the last update, I am thinking of decreasing it more, along with a little "recovery" time after a jump and stuff like that. I'm replaying through some of the platformers I played in the past to better "catch" that feeling of good movement, but it sort of eludes me at the moment. However, thanks to your comment I will get a little closer to that!
And when it comes to your last sentence, haha yeah, got something like that planned, maybe not for the next update but in 2 at the earliest.

Reactions: LiselotteDzemael

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
can maybee someone help me out with getting the sound quieter after starting a new save or laoding a save?
regardless of which soundsettings is set inside the mainmenu, yes even completly turning of the sound, the sound volume ingame doesnt change at all and is the whole time as loud as a jackhammerwith my default system soundvolume of 5%, even turning it down to just 1% it is loud enough that it is nearly as loud as my washing machine.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Is getting the merchant and both Forest shortcuts the current endgame?
After you rescue the merchant you can find a sorta demo spider cave with a new type of enemy ^^ after that it's the end of current story content (at least for now, I plan to expand it every 2 weeks or so).

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes