4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

What would be the next fetish/activity/thing you would like Wegild to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 16, 2022
Hi there!
Thank you for this opinion, especially the movement part. Movement was already scaled down by about 13% comparing to the last update, I am thinking of decreasing it more, along with a little "recovery" time after a jump and stuff like that. I'm replaying through some of the platformers I played in the past to better "catch" that feeling of good movement, but it sort of eludes me at the moment. However, thanks to your comment I will get a little closer to that!
And when it comes to your last sentence, haha yeah, got something like that planned, maybe not for the next update but in 2 at the earliest.
I don't really mind the lack of delay on jumping honestly, but yeah slower movement would go a long way to making it feel like your movement has that "tight" feeling that's important for any metroidvania style platformer game.

Honestly keep up the great work, you're really onto something here if those updates have what I hope they'll have i'm going to be a VERY happy player. Will probably look to pick up supporting you on substar/patreon around that point too.

Reactions: WegildDev

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
I don't really mind the lack of delay on jumping honestly, but yeah slower movement would go a long way to making it feel like your movement has that "tight" feeling that's important for any metroidvania style platformer game.

Honestly keep up the great work, you're really onto something here if those updates have what I hope they'll have i'm going to be a VERY happy player. Will probably look to pick up supporting you on substar/patreon around that point too.
Thank you again, say, could you give me some examples of Metroidvania games that, according to you, have the movement done "Top-Notch" when it comes to overall movement? I have some of my own games that I take inspiration from but having more games to compare would always be a benefit.

Also, if you want to keep up to date with the project, let me cordially invite you to my Discord server ^^

I try to be as open to the community as possible, feel free to dm me as well should you have any more opinions and/or ideas ^^.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
If only she was as buff as that orc girl zoria from allfenom
Sorry, I'm not that type of a gobbo ^^, also I'm really bad at drawing sexy musculature. I will add a muscular or 2 NPC's in the future (female and male one) but I will keep Wegild's body type as it is I believe.

Reactions: obake
May 16, 2022
Thank you again, say, could you give me some examples of Metroidvania games that, according to you, have the movement done "Top-Notch" when it comes to overall movement? I have some of my own games that I take inspiration from but having more games to compare would always be a benefit.

Also, if you want to keep up to date with the project, let me cordially invite you to my Discord server ^^

I try to be as open to the community as possible, feel free to dm me as well should you have any more opinions and/or ideas ^^.
If you need any in particular i'd give both Castlevania Symphony of the Night - Metroid Dread for a more modern one that did it right. You can go quite fast in Metroid Dread, but it never really feels like you're escaping the ground as you move around in that one.

Bit of an addendum I felt I should add. Metroid Dread is fairly difficult as far as the Metroidvania genre of platformer/sidescrollers go and if you want to actually play it it'll definitely test your familiarity with both combat and the movement systems the morph ball gives you in that game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

obake

Oct 4, 2017
Sorry, I'm not that type of a gobbo ^^, also I'm really bad at drawing sexy musculature. I will add a muscular or 2 NPC's in the future (female and male one) but I will keep Wegild's body type as it is I believe.
cool,
I for one hope for more muscle girls in games,
they are mostly never done right,
and I don't wanna rant about it so I'll leave it at that

nuker1110

Aug 18, 2021
WegildDev Couple bugs to report:
1. Pressing ESC with the Character Status (pregnancy) page open closes the pause menu behind it, without closing the pregnancy page.
2. Entering the bedroom on 2560x1080 resolution locks the camera to the Shaman's room, forcing the player to navigate the room by "feel". Doesn't occur on 1920x1080.
3. 2560x1080 causes the text on any "journal" cutscenes (Opening, Pregnancy, Boss loss) to cut off the top line, starting the visible text at the second line. 1920x1080 works fine.

All 3 are 100% reproducible on my PC.

Also, a request: a key to trigger "loss sex" without having to take damage first. I have played a few games with a "voluntary submission" option, and it's really nice for those of us who want to see specific scenes easily.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Only at the title page and I’m already going to have to nitpick (because I’m just that kind of guy): it should be “Blessed (or ‘blest’ if you want to get really authentic) art thou who supportest.”

“Who” stands in for what immediately precedes it, which here is “thou,” so “support” should be conjugated accordingly. The best known example of this might be: “Our Father Who art in heaven . . .” Here “our Father” equals “thou” (because in prayer one addresses God directly), and one says “thou art,” therefore one likewise says “thou who art.” Similarly, “thou supportest,” and so “thou who supportest.”

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
OK, for the real feedback now. I don’t know how many of these have been brought up, but these are things I encountered in the short time I played:
  • Falling in the first acid pool during the tutorial respawns you right above the same acid pool, meaning unless you start moving to the right midair as soon as you respawn, you’ll fall right back in. Even when I died, I got warped back from the bonfire to the pool.
  • You can sequence break in Glittenwald by jumping over the red gate.
  • We really should be able to exit the inventory and the loot stash by pressing Esc.
  • In the character status menu, pressing Esc closes the pause menu in the background. It’s also possible to move the cursor off of the “return” button, such that it’s impossible to exit the status menu without fumbling around to return the cursor to the right place. Sometimes exiting the status menu bugs and reopens it immediately; I think this is caused when the mouse is still hovering the “character status” button in the pause menu.
  • The mutated spawnie boss gets up and keeps fighting for a few seconds after dying.
  • Going back into the boss cave after beating the boss softlocks you, because the boss door is closed so you can’t take the passage back up again, and the bonfire in front of the door makes it so you can’t respawn outside.
  • Since we apparently have to wait for some trigger to rest instead of being able to do so whenever, I’m now stuck in a state where I can’t progress with the rest of the game on account of needing to rest, but I can’t rest because I must’ve skipped a trigger somewhere.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Miscellaneous thoughts:
  • I like when games such as this include a “submit” feature, such that by e.g. pressing a button or facing away from an enemy we can view the sex scene without having to take damage for it; doubly so when health is kept low and healing items are few and far between.
  • The movement speed and fall speed seem a bit too fast. I find myself tapping left and right to be able to see where I’m going.
  • I feel like the text option to continue the mandatory main quest should be at the top of the menu options. If you had sidequests, you could make the relevant dialogue option the third from top, but here it just feels awkward.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i hope combat well pregnant will be a thing in a future update, i do like what is here but like others have mentioned its easy to avoid enemies and even sex entirely as escaping is buttery easy, good adult platformers find a way to balance both the sex and the combat where you have to really try to avoid instead of openly allowing sex to happen. this being an early version i of course don't expect things to be perfect but i hope that the combat system gets ironed out and its not as easy to just avoid sex entirely, maybe some sort of "sex attack" as a system would be better? a chance that the enemy might try and knock you down rather then damage you.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
WegildDev Couple bugs to report:
1. Pressing ESC with the Character Status (pregnancy) page open closes the pause menu behind it, without closing the pregnancy page.
2. Entering the bedroom on 2560x1080 resolution locks the camera to the Shaman's room, forcing the player to navigate the room by "feel". Doesn't occur on 1920x1080.
3. 2560x1080 causes the text on any "journal" cutscenes (Opening, Pregnancy, Boss loss) to cut off the top line, starting the visible text at the second line. 1920x1080 works fine.

All 3 are 100% reproducible on my PC.

Also, a request: a key to trigger "loss sex" without having to take damage first. I have played a few games with a "voluntary submission" option, and it's really nice for those of us who want to see specific scenes easily.
Thank you for reporting those, I will see what I can do about the camera here. Should it need a major overhaul I will lock the highest possible resolution to be 1920x1080 in the next patch temporarily until I find a permanent solution from.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
OK, for the real feedback now. I don’t know how many of these have been brought up, but these are things I encountered in the short time I played:
  • Falling in the first acid pool during the tutorial respawns you right above the same acid pool, meaning unless you start moving to the right midair as soon as you respawn, you’ll fall right back in. Even when I died, I got warped back from the bonfire to the pool.
  • We really should be able to exit the inventory and the loot stash by pressing Esc.
  • In the character status menu, pressing Esc closes the pause menu in the background. It’s also possible to move the cursor off of the “return” button, such that it’s impossible to exit the status menu without fumbling around to return the cursor to the right place. Sometimes exiting the status menu bugs and reopens it immediately; I think this is caused when the mouse is still hovering the “character status” button in the pause menu.
  • The mutated spawnie boss gets up and keeps fighting for a few seconds after dying.
  • Going back into the boss cave after beating the boss softlocks you, because the boss door is closed so you can’t take the passage back up again, and the bonfire in front of the door makes it so you can’t respawn outside.
  • Since we apparently have to wait for some trigger to rest instead of being able to do so whenever, I’m now stuck in a state where I can’t progress with the rest of the game on account of needing to rest, but I can’t rest because I must’ve skipped a trigger somewhere.
Miscellaneous thoughts:
  • I like when games such as this include a “submit” feature, such that by e.g. pressing a button or facing away from an enemy we can view the sex scene without having to take damage for it; doubly so when health is kept low and healing items are few and far between.
  • The movement speed and fall speed seem a bit too fast. I find myself tapping left and right to be able to see where I’m going.
  • I feel like the text option to continue the mandatory main quest should be at the top of the menu options. If you had sidequests, you could make the relevant dialogue option the third from top, but here it just feels awkward.
Thank you for reporting those, the fact that the boss revives is a common issue, will be fixed with the next patch but I want to research the issue a little bit further because it has a potential to be a mechanic in the future ^^.

Esc will exit the menus from the next patch, and the character screen menu boog will get looked into!
Same goes with the sequence break and the other, more minor softlocking issues you have reported (will need to put a couple of walls ^^)

The struggle mechanic will be revisited in the next couple patches and I will overhaul it, loosing quickly on purpose will be possible ^^.

The movement speed is being looked into for possible changes, I have already decreased it by 13% when comparing to the last release and I will tinker with it further.
A neat idea with the main quests, when adding the skip button to the dialogue I will look into sorting Wegild's answers to, at least, have the quests on top, I do not have a main quest flag yet but I will nevertheless look into adding it as well ^^

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
i hope combat well pregnant will be a thing in a future update, i do like what is here but like others have mentioned its easy to avoid enemies and even sex entirely as escaping is buttery easy, good adult platformers find a way to balance both the sex and the combat where you have to really try to avoid instead of openly allowing sex to happen. this being an early version i of course don't expect things to be perfect but i hope that the combat system gets ironed out and its not as easy to just avoid sex entirely, maybe some sort of "sex attack" as a system would be better? a chance that the enemy might try and knock you down rather then damage you.
Hey there!
As you can see, under the HP bar, there is a Stamina bar. The struggle system will be expanded over the next couple patches and, along with the addition of a seduction system, will make it more fun and interactive (and escape from sex harder ^^).

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
And also, if you want me to sort out your locked state, dm me you save file so I can fix it ^^

son09918

Apr 14, 2023
there is a problem with chest when i open and it not drop anything. is that a bug or something in these chest is not ready to drop

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
there is a problem with chest when i open and it not drop anything. is that a bug or something in these chest is not ready to drop
RNG my friend, is a fickle mistress ^^. Some chests eg. the chest in the boss level which is near the red doors has a veeeery small chance of dropping anything atm. Since this level is not repeatable anyway, I will possibly delete it and place something else in there ^^.
The drop RNG is currently being tested since, in the next few patches, item drops will have much more importance.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes