4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

What would be the next fetish/activity/thing you would like Wegild to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
The game could be great if it weren't for some game breaking bugs, such as beign stuck somewhere and can't advance anywhere, E key beign useless half the time, and the last one, this is while not game breaking its certainly annoying, the disappearing loot from chests. Its also could use some options like restart level, loot refill, return home teleport item that would allow us to return home from anywhere, and unlocked gates would remain unlocked and wouldn't mysteriously lock itself again
Hi there!

I'm truly sorry for the issues you had with the game so far, please understand that it is a pretty early version. The current build that will be available next week has many of those issues solved, especially when it comes to the issues with being stuck, enemy interactions (new struggle system is in place now) and also those pesky invisible walls which I am still kinda struggling with but it's better than it was in 0.1.2.

Thank you for playing the game and hope that you will try out one of the next few updates. I promise that the game is getting more stable with each update, and it will.

TheSporked

Jul 7, 2023
This game has a lot of potential, however its too buggy right now to be enjoyable. I had to restart my entire game 3 times and on the fourth I just decided to quit. Will check back in the new update.

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
Skipping the dialogue when you die and respawn on the bed softlocks you (stuck sitting on the bed, but E key doesn’t let you sleep).
This bug is already known to the developer and 0.1.3 will fix this once comes out next week. The report is appeciated though, if you find anything else you should report it through the discord

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Skipping the dialogue when you die and respawn on the bed softlocks you (stuck sitting on the bed, but E key doesn’t let you sleep).
Hey there, thank you for the report!
I believe that I have this issue already dealt with with the current dev build, as Stellar said, the issue will be dealt with in this week's update.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes