4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ngasta

Feb 2, 2018
can maybee someone help me out with getting the sound quieter after starting a new save or laoding a save?
regardless of which soundsettings is set inside the mainmenu, yes even completly turning of the sound, the sound volume ingame doesnt change at all and is the whole time as loud as a jackhammerwith my default system soundvolume of 5%, even turning it down to just 1% it is loud enough that it is nearly as loud as my washing machine.
I have the same issue. the sound sliders work in the main menu, but are ignored during gameplay. everything is extremely loud.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
I have the same issue. the sound sliders work in the main menu, but are ignored during gameplay. everything is extremely loud.
Hey there!
I am terribly sorry that you are encountering this issue, I have not had many people reporting it. Could you please tell me more about your configuration, especially sound drivers? If you would be so inclined, please start a convo with me on the DM, if you want to help me in resolving it of course ^^

Yours,
~WegildDev

ngasta

Feb 2, 2018
Hey there!
I am terribly sorry that you are encountering this issue, I have not had many people reporting it. Could you please tell me more about your configuration, especially sound drivers? If you would be so inclined, please start a convo with me on the DM, if you want to help me in resolving it of course ^^

Yours,
~WegildDev
I am running the game on linux through wine, so it might be a me-problem.
My audio driver is alsa version 1.2.11-2, with pulseaudio 17.0 on top of it.
Normally I don't get this kind of sound problem in unity games.
The audio sliders work perfectly fine in the options and main menu, but not during the game, which is strange.

If this is not a linux-only issue, and the drivers are relevant, you might get more useful information from someone who encounters the problem on windows though.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
I am running the game on linux through wine, so it might be a me-problem.
My audio driver is alsa version 1.2.11-2, with pulseaudio 17.0 on top of it.
Normally I don't get this kind of sound problem in unity games.
The audio sliders work perfectly fine in the options and main menu, but not during the game, which is strange.

If this is not a linux-only issue, and the drivers are relevant, you might get more useful information from someone who encounters the problem on windows though.
I see, just a question (not that linux savvy but I do have a mint config on the side). Have you tried to attach the game to your steam library and run it through proton, I'm wondering if you would get different results on their emulated environment.

The fact that you do not encounter this problem with other Unity games might be due to many factors, although I believe that I use a pretty "unique" approach which might cause issues on not-usual configurations.

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
This slipped under my radar. No longer shall it be so!
Love what you're doing. Combat is intuitive, though in my personal opinion, blocking should be a "click and hold" rather than "click to parry for a few seconds".
MC also moves surprisingly fast... it threw me off at first but I got used to her speed. One fast goblin!
Variety of creatures as opposed to just having anthro/humanoid, as well... I was pleasantly surprised by that bush.. frog.. thing, and of course, tentacles are always nice to see.
You got me curious on the "living plants" part and I am definitely looking forward to seeing more strange beasts.
Pregnancy, while not something I pay much attention to, is done well. It doesn't interrupt anything and I like that it keeps a statistic of how many critters you've spawned.

Love the struggle system AND also love that you give an option to keep going or give up. Major props for doing that because it doesn't separate the lewd from the gameplay.

My only gripe is, I wish the wild spider (not the spawnie drider) didn't just maul her, like come on, webs, so much fun

You've earned a watch, for what it matters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WegildDev

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Question, Will there be love interest so u can F anytime or maybe F to get rip of bad sexual effect if one day it gonna be a thing?

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Question, Will there be love interest so u can F anytime or maybe F to get rip of bad sexual effect if one day it gonna be a thing?
There will be a lot of interact/dialogue initiated sex. Once I bring up the prostitution oriented update (which will contain a looooot of "fanservice" (Ain't all ero games big one fan service anyway tho? :D) it will be there. For the time being, I am still focusing mostly on the core mechanics and smoothing the systems which I wrote. Although with the Status System in place, this work is almost at an end ^^.

Reactions: MilesKiyaAnny

Cootsy

Apr 23, 2017
Man, I really enjoyed this! There's a lot of love put into this and it shows. Seeing some earlier comments on the pregnancy focus is so exciting, and hearing that there's gonna be a prostitution update? Oh god this might turn into an all-time favorite! So excited to see where this goes.

Also exciting to see multiple 'bad ends' sometimes have some different dialogue, like Fiz mentioning the drider venom after the second time. The idea that stuff like that might lead into more depravity is so cool.

• Red Heart

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Man, I really enjoyed this! There's a lot of love put into this and it shows. Seeing some earlier comments on the pregnancy focus is so exciting, and hearing that there's gonna be a prostitution update? Oh god this might turn into an all-time favorite! So excited to see where this goes.

Also exciting to see multiple 'bad ends' sometimes have some different dialogue, like Fiz mentioning the drider venom after the second time. The idea that stuff like that might lead into more depravity is so cool.
Thank you, truly means a lot seeing your comment and your happiness! I hope that the future updates will meet your expectations and evoke further happiness as well ^^.

Feb 23, 2018
this kind of game/artwork works really well with a possession type enemy. Would be cool to see that in the future. along side mind control/transformation. GL, nice game.

• Red Heart

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
this kind of game/artwork works really well with a possession type enemy. Would be cool to see that in the future. along side mind control/transformation. GL, nice game.
I like people with ideas, and I love people with good ideas even more haha, Hop over to Discord and let's discuss ^^.

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
maybe some sort of clothing damage system would be good, and some kind of indication for grab/h attack vs damage attack, and not have grabs do damage, but be unblockable, something like that, maybe staminia that could be used as part of the resist system...also the check every hour is a bit much, maybe a volume odds thing each day or something

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Great game, i love it. If i can i would like to suggest an enemy with body swap ability
Thank you for your kind words ^^
COuld you explain to me, maybe over a DM, how this kind of enemy would work? Would love to hear your idea ^^

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes