HTML The Outlaw: Empyrean War [v0.4c] [Flutewind]

ocjdb

Jun 24, 2024
$BrothelQuest to 3
More information:
$BrothelQuest = 1 is after meeting the mayor
$BrothelQuest = 2 is after Yvette's initial talk
$BrothelQuest = 3 is after paying 1000 coins to Yvette (at this point the brothel should open in Selvil)
$BrothelQuest = 4 is after giving Yvette the goblin slaves
$BrothelQuest = 5 is after acquiring Seira in exchange for the sword

I would also appreciate if you can send me your save file before you edit the variable. I did change variables a bit from 0.3 to 0.4 to handle some bugs. (If you met the mayor in 0.3 then talk to Yvette in 0.4 this bug you encountered might occur).
Wow, thanks! I'll dm you the save file as soon as I am allowed to (Pretty sure this is my third message so hopefully after this one)

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Wow, thanks! I'll dm you the save file as soon as I am allowed to (Pretty sure this is my third message so hopefully after this one)
Thanks for the savefile! I've figured the bug out. I'll release a hotfix soon. For now I recommend to use save edit $BrothelQuest to 3, or to avoid the questline for now.

Aug 7, 2024
So we are an outlaw, cool, so are we going to start a bandit army or maybe be a mercenary company or be a highway man. Or maybe be a robber knight could also start a rebellion.

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
PROGRESS REPORT

Just in case you're too comfortable with Selene's docileness, remember that she was High Priestess of the continent-spanning Church of the Light-King at the tender age of 29; and there's a reason for that.

And now that she has moved on, the gears in her head are turning again.