bro, are you indonesian? lmao

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
My saves broke with this update so I started over with Jeevants mod installed but I hit a snag.

When I have to choose between the three magic elements I can't progress, no matter which I select it just resets. I used unren to open up the 004.rpy file and modified the code a bit which should let me bypass whatever the problem is (I can't tell what the real problem with that section of the code is) but by doing so it broke the walkthrough mod.

Anyone have a better idea for a solution?

Reactions: PhaticusCockus

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
I think at some point you should consider consulting a native English speaker. There are so many grammatical errors and things native English people do not say, ever. I really had to jump down a rabbit hole in order to piece sentences together on how many many lines were supposed to be said.

Other than that, I dont really have any complaints so far, this game is shaping up quite well.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
My saves broke with this update so I started over with Jeevants mod installed but I hit a snag.

When I have to choose between the three magic elements I can't progress, no matter which I select it just resets. I used unren to open up the 004.rpy file and modified the code a bit which should let me bypass whatever the problem is (I can't tell what the real problem with that section of the code is) but by doing so it broke the walkthrough mod.

i just tested and it works fine for me . It doesn't reset .That part requires combination of choices. That's why in brackets i have written choose first, choose second etc.
1613014447425.png

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020

If you unren wt mod won't work since the files modified by wt mod get replaced with original files.Unless you just decompiled .rpyc files and not decompile .rpa files then it shouldnt be an issue.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
If you unren wt mod won't work since the files modified by wt mod get replaced with original files.
I know but it was the only way I could try to figure out what the problem was. I managed a workaround for the problem though. I took a fresh version of the game, skipped through to the point that I had been stuck at without your mod installed then after I passed it I installed the mod and everything is working so far. I don't know what the issue was but I also loaded a save at that point and it works fine now. Before when I would select Water the line indicating which choices I'd already made would reset so I'd get Air> but when I'd click on water it would suddenly be Water>, same with fire.

Oh well, it works now so I doubt I'll ever know what went wrong originally.

Last edited:

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I know but it was the only way I could try to figure out what the problem was. I managed a workaround for the problem though. I took a fresh version of the game, skipped through to the point that I had been stuck at without your mod installed then after I passed it I installed the mod and everything is working so far. I don't know what the issue is precisely but it might be with the mod files.
I tested and even posted screenshot with mod installed so i don't know what the problem is since i can't replicate it.

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I know but it was the only way I could try to figure out what the problem was. I managed a workaround for the problem though. I took a fresh version of the game, skipped through to the point that I had been stuck at without your mod installed then after I passed it I installed the mod and everything is working so far. I don't know what the issue was but I also loaded a save at that point and it works fine now. Before when I would select Water the line indicating which choices I'd already made would reset so I'd get Air> but when I'd click on water it would suddenly be Water>, same with fire.

Oh well, it works now so I doubt I'll ever know what went wrong originally.
strange. but oh well if it works now then just enjoy;)
1613015575256.png

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Wow, talk about going out with a bang, caught up with the Dev, and dang, that was something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But really enjoyed this game. Thank you so much for this, and looking forward for more.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Well. I didn't want this game to be dead, despite the engrish, it was a fun ride. But dev has said nothing on patreon since feb, and nothing on discord since Jan. So I'm gonna stop holding out hope for this one.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well. I didn't want this game to be dead, despite the engrish, it was a fun ride. But dev has said nothing on patreon since feb, and nothing on discord since Jan. So I'm gonna stop holding out hope for this one.
I enjoy this one so I will never remove it from my watch list. It costs nothing to hope just saying...

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
I enjoy this one so I will never remove it from my watch list. It costs nothing to hope just saying...
Thats true, I have a list for games i think are abandoned that i only check on twice a year. Thats where this one is going. Best case scenario next time i check it theres a ton of content i missed. But otherwise it saves me time when i go check on the other 70 games on watchlist.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes