VN Unity The Overlord Isn't Another Isekai Protagonist, Is He? [v0.5 Alpha] [PinkChinChin]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This character art is absolutely to die for wow! :love: I Am REALLY hoping that the MC can dom/top though. So many gay games, especially among yaoi, only offer the sub path, which is fine for those who like it but sadly doesn't interest me. Anyone know?

Vyndoriesh

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
This character art is absolutely to die for wow! :love: I Am REALLY hoping that the MC can dom/top though. So many gay games, especially among yaoi, only offer the sub path, which is fine for those who like it but sadly doesn't interest me. Anyone know?
In our current build Kay only gets a blowjob and a handjob, kinda not being too active since cause he just got to hell and has to focus on surviving. In future routes, Kay will be able to be top or bottom depends on Li's personality (or they can change position in process
). Our devilishly enchanting Lux is always top. Tien will be both.

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
Is anyone else having problem with the Save menu?

If I try to delete or overwrite a save file, nothing happens to it, and I get stuck in the save menu

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I'm leery of this for two reasons. First, it's tagged as uncensored, but the only lewd screenshot it censored. Second, what the hell is meant by the tag "amare"? Even googling it didn't clear it up. That may seem like a very minor issue, but if stuff doesn't make sense in the tags, that doesn't bode well for the game itself.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Goddamn that blue haired succubus is just perfect, if only I was gayer I could enjoy this game Sadge

I see the Denathrius pfp, cultured choice dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vyndoriesh

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Are there any female romance options in this game besides Kali and Shay?

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
what am i missing on the investigation mission? Im on the computer and i swear ive searched every combo at least twice and i still keep getting "hmm thats not right"....

Vyndoriesh

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
I'm leery of this for two reasons. First, it's tagged as uncensored, but the only lewd screenshot it censored. Second, what the hell is meant by the tag "amare"? Even googling it didn't clear it up. That may seem like a very minor issue, but if stuff doesn't make sense in the tags, that doesn't bode well for the game itself.
Hey! So, the censored screenshot is an artifact from how we used to do builds (we'd post the censored build for free and paywall the uncensored one until the next build was up), so I'll get that fixed soon. Amare is an up and coming tag so, a few people don't know about it but it's established enough to be a tag in F95 (as we cannot do custom tags). Hope that clears up some stuff for you and you enjoy our game!

what am i missing on the investigation mission? Im on the computer and i swear ive searched every combo at least twice and i still keep getting "hmm thats not right"....
Make sure you interact with all the items in the room, including the diary and the negatives (after interacting with the negative liquid).

Vyndoriesh

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Are there any female romance options in this game besides Kali and Shay?
We just introduced a new one with this patch!

Goddamn that blue haired succubus is just perfect, if only I was gayer I could enjoy this game Sadge

I see the Denathrius pfp, cultured choice dev.
Gotta love Daddy Denathrius. On the point of not being gay enough, worry not; all our gay content is completely optional as is our straight content! At the very beginning of the game, you get to choose your character's sexuality and play accordingly!

Vyndoriesh

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Do you mean as a hookup or a long term interest?
Overall, our plan is to keep adding new love interests constantly, while keeping a balance between male and female LIs, as development continues. For Remy, our adorable new fox girl, we have long term plans so if you like her now, you should definitely keep an eye out for our next few updates.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes