3.80 star(s) 10 Votes
Oct 18, 2018
Kinda weird that this is dead, given that the artist and the coder seem to be active doing things still. Anyone know why this project specifically stopped?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Kinda weird that this is dead, given that the artist and the coder seem to be active doing things still. Anyone know why this project specifically stopped?
From what i heard the Artist lost all its assets of the game cause of a SSD problem so he thought it would be a waste of time and boring to re-do everything (i think on his patreon he states that its a open post anyone can see).

damias

Sep 13, 2020
From what i heard the Artist lost all its assets of the game cause of a SSD problem so he thought it would be a waste of time and boring to re-do everything (i think on his patreon he states that its a open post anyone can see).
i mean...coulnt he use is own last version using the game itself to extract the files again ...it wouldve been a month lost to get all the data needed for the rest to continue but otherwise... ...truly this game made me look back for it after 4 years because i remembered it...it was an awesome idea with good drawing and insight in how it went...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
People, please stop posting and making me return here only to relive all the trauma again :cry::cry::cry:

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes