3.80 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 2, 2019
"In order to gain respect of his peers, Bratan has to complete numerous Duties around the orc camp, ranging from cleaning tables at the kitchen"

That's probably the last thing you can gain respect for from tribe of brutal savages.
Hmm. Kingdom of Deception taught us that. :LOL:

Orc waifu are best waifu
Hmmm... Not only Orc... Also Goblin and Troll waifu.
And species midway between goblin and mogwai... Azura from Guild Wars 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Humans men to Goblins males: You can keep the kidnapped humans women! But send us the Goblins Waifu! And we will spare you! xD

i will try it something new male human on female Monster
If you like orc girls:
Orc Musume wa Ikemen go Osuki | Orc girls love handsome guys.

Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
That MC looks like that kid at school that nobody likes, gets bullied all the time, yet still act like a total dick to everyone just 'cause he can and still somehow got the best deal out of everyone at something for some unknown fucking reason.
In this case, he gets a big tiddy orc gal to fuck around with.

Still like the game though, even if it's kinda glitchy.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I like the art here (except the dick looks a little weird - too long and with a tiny helmet), but the writing is awesome.
Looking forward to the shota going green.

Reactions: Norbertossauro

Mellowlicious

Jun 8, 2018
I rather liked the writing and the artwork. However, the slow transition between day and night gets kind of annoying after a while. Could it be possible to speed it up and/or make it skippable?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I rather liked the writing and the artwork. However, the slow transition between day and night gets kind of annoying after a while. Could it be possible to speed it up and/or make it skippable?
You could turn off all transitions. That's my standard move when games overuse the fade/dissolve transition between every image.

Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
I really enjoy the art and writing, the characters are all funny and interesting, but the lack of gameplay and music is killing it for me. Hope to see more improvements in the future.

Reactions: PhatSmash

PhatSmash

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Dudes, we got another update done. About 20 min of play.

Still looks like he wont be able to Dom shit look at him he is the bitch boy of the camp.
Building character takes time. I try to write MC clueless and funny, wish he doesn't come out as annoying. Hope you'll follow the updates.

I really enjoy the art and writing, the characters are all funny and interesting, but the lack of gameplay and music is killing it for me. Hope to see more improvements in the future.
I wanna add sound effects, voice acting and animation, but don't plan on adding gameplay. The Pale Orc is my first project ever, I don't have experience or time to build a complex game yet. Aiming to finish The Pale Orc around spring 2021 and then maybe take on something more intricate.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes