3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
Hey man, overall solid game idea, good start.

I see people complaining about the MC being an ass, dont listen to them too much, its a breath of fresh air to be a bit different than your average pussy whipped male MC in 95% of the games on here. The only suggestion when it comes to him, overall writing and character dialogue is use the word "bro" a bit less, or at least have a designated character that says it instead of everyone doing it randomly.

I've wrote my thoughts on another game that is quite similar to this one when it comes to gameplay type, point in time the game is in when it comes to game development and medieval/fantasy setting. Pretty much everything there applies to this game as well so you can look into that and you can also check that game ("What a Legend!") out yourself to get some more ideas for the future.

Cheers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i love this new update but it was kind of spoiled by the new home page on a side note the chiefdom and shaman's daughter what new stuff can we do with them in the future ?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Dudes, we got another update done. About 20 min of play.

Building character takes time. I try to write MC clueless and funny, wish he doesn't come out as annoying. Hope you'll follow the updates.

I wanna add sound effects, voice acting and animation, but don't plan on adding gameplay. The Pale Orc is my first project ever, I don't have experience or time to build a complex game yet. Aiming to finish The Pale Orc around spring 2021 and then maybe take on something more intricate.
Did you really have to make him look like a kid and act like a bitch boy.

Nov 4, 2018
Never av seena mor glitched gam

Like seriously I had to press ignore approximately 20 times in the first 10 minutes,
3 showed up the moment I launched the game yeah thats right 3 errors before the main menu appeared,
A whole ant colony of bugs I'd get a min or two of sfw content then another 3 errors over and over again till I finally uninstalled.

Last edited:

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
seems like there's a name bug because I just downloaded the game changed the name and at some point in chap 4 the text defers to bratan. If this is a bug then please fix for next version. Great game btw.

NoCureForLove

Nov 18, 2018
I wonder if the dev played the Android port he released. It's pretty broken and unplayable. After the map screen, there is no way to progress without the renpy error screens crashing your game.

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
This game is surprisingly enjoyable. I would keep doing what you're doing with the MC, I think it makes a kind of sense he is the way he is. Completely over his head, physically and culturally, his own weapon as it were his wits, and instead of being passive he decides on aggression which works because of the vision of the shaman and the fact that the orcs around him find the aggression relatable. That at least makes sense.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
The art is rather nice I found quite easy to get into which is a big plus. Story was quick to get into for me. The progression of the characters is nice, it'll quite nice to see potential variants of previous actions later on. The UI stands out and a real good job there.

There needs to be a pass trough of the dialogue some of the early stuff has some bad English structure (then there is stuff like man being used instead of men etc.) Gameplay wise it could be improved if you saw less repeated dialogue and a message to say you've seen all the bits of this section so far.

Reactions: blackstar42
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes