RPGM The Party [v0.64 Public] [Lust and Kinky Games]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Goo
Play Son of a Bitch. It's in popular games.
Good list. Here's mine:
Dreams and Desire
Man of the House
Dating My Daughter
Parental Love
My Sweet Neighbors
The Gift Reloaded
Melody
Our Fate
Super Powered
Teachers Pets
Chloe18

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Here's the links for the v0.3 version of the game for everyone!
Thank you all for support!! Enjoy!!

Reactions: ttzzmm and UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Here's the links for the v0.3 version of the game for everyone!
Thank you all for support!! Enjoy!!
Thanks, added to OP.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
LMAO..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok more seriously.. thats very confusing in all point.. rpgm, with daz stuff, tk17 or something and a blender/style main pic.. dahell ? o_O

"your best adult story"... not gonna happen with rpgm for sure. (sorry)

also, i see its a "we".. soo its a team devs and not a single dude :pokerFace:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw , they are elves on it. soo its not really realistic game only :)

devs also seems very pretentious. even by the name :

Lust and Kinky
AAAdult games

dat "AAA" tho :tf:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
People hating apart, I've just tried the game... what does it have to be 'so bad'? LOLLL
The plot is funny, the scenes aren't made on daz... true, but everyone keeps on forgetting that DAZ costs big moneys for HQ videocards. meheh. Trolls....everywhere.
B-llshits apart, I'm curious to see how it will progress.

Reactions: Pedritofalsete

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Almost every preview picture is dicks and balls. I came here to see girls, not dongs.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Since that most of the older scenes were blurry or low quality, we have suddently decided to redo almost all the older scenes!
So we've worked hard and we are finally done all the scenes we planned to remake!!!
We hope you will appreciate the changes, but for now we don't want to spoil you anything! We want you to check the scenes and feel the difference without prejudice!!

Anyway when the public version will be out we've planned to add some of the scenes screenshots to the patreon description so that anyone can finally preview some of the scenes in the game!!

We really hope that this choice of renew some big part of the contenent will be appreciated, because we put so much effort in it, in order to gave you a better game every time!!

Cheers!!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
very bad game, all the cursing and the language is making all the character unlikable.
the story itself is stupid. 4 children living at home, like 20-35 years old, but they are acting like teenagers, cursing all the time and are angry because the parents wants to celebrate marriage and now they act like spoiled idiots and want have a party every night? and fucking like bunnies.

Reactions: Rythan25

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
New version seems completely broken....after going to sleep (the first thing you do in the game) the next quest is go downstairs to the kitchen. Strangely there were twinkling lights on two sets of stairs one that goes up one that goes down. Went downstairs per the objective and nothing was triggered walking over those lights. Whelp it did say something about the kitchen so despite no sign of an objective there walked around ever single square of that area tapping the enter button trying to see if there was an hidden objective space. Nothing. Tried the twinkling lights on the exit door on the other side of the house to no avail. Went back upstairs to the top floor twinkling lights and still nothing after coming back down. So yeah never even see a single render since can't get past the second objective of the first mission. Can't recall ever seeing a game showing itself as broken this badly this quickly...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes