3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2018
UPDATE - can't tell you how, but somehow the non-registering visits resolved. However, game events not registering seems to be a repeating theme.

Can't seem to get the office visits to register - I go at 1800, help, return at 2000 and destroy. No matter how many times I do this, or whether I put conditions or not, or if I just talk versus check schoolwork, the hint screen always says I've completed 0 of 3 visits.

Anybody have a solution on this? Can't find one in the thread.

I've also had her cook in plain clothes as a condition of helping, still shows as 0/3 every time.

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I looked at the patreon, says that the 25th will be released version 0.20, the one we have here is the 18th,
Will it be released here at 0.20 or 0.19?
Or will there not be version 0.19?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Someone help me. I don't know what to do demand her to bj at coffe morning 9:00 that time she's bath
Go to the top floor at 9. Pay no attention to the fact that she is in the bath at the same time. You will have an option for coffe time.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Slow downlading now, PM me for another share site, I wont share here since they censored me for using the word "negro" despite i have nothing against civil colored people. I'm pirate but I have principles and don't support sites moderated by numbdnut a-hole moderators.
How can we PM you if you've got your profile limited and no one can access it?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Alot of the times I'm pretty sure they get their content from f95 and post it with the new garbage links on their site and sometimes they get it before we do. The mods here really don't have anything to do with the speed in which we get the updates unless ofcourse they're a patreon of the dev and feel like sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes