3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

vp8396

Oct 2, 2019
I'm stuck at the show boob scene, but it keeps doing the same. I even get to suck and bite her nipple. What to do to get past that?

When I hit hint it keeps saying "Rachael needs to flash her boobs for you during lapdance . Note that you don't need to destroy her work the day before."

How did you guys get through this? Just like this guy, I am stuck here.

Also can't get ahead on Side quest #10 that ask her for a HJ (i guess it wont get unlocked unless the lapdance thing is done)

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
I had the same difficulties, and I thought that something was wrong with the game... then I try to do something different and it worked...
let me try to remember what I did:
- I convinced her to flash tits,
- the day after at 18: 00 and at 19: 00 I helped her with homeworks and I was gentle to her, then at 20: I00 I decided to don't delete her homeworks.
- the day after I asasked for flash tits and then I asked to get nude and she refused, then I slap her

It worked for me... I hope it will works for you too...
i tried it but it keeps saying maybe nude dance next time and thats it.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Any working MEGA link for PC? All the other sites download the game at like 5kb. Not sitting around all day for a 1.2gb.

Reactions: muthaluva

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Sry to bother, can u tell me is there is already sex as of version 0.18?
i dont rll like playing unfinished games, but i like being blue balled even less. And this game seems like my kinda jam, so pls just let me know

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Sry to bother, can u tell me is there is already sex as of version 0.18?
i dont rll like playing unfinished games, but i like being blue balled even less. And this game seems like my kinda jam, so pls just let me know
Not in this version to my knowledge. So unless I missed something no

Reactions: Minado

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I decided to finally test this, having earlier downloaded many updates into my game folder and I was quite disappointed on how short love route was. Based on comments I noticed that corruption route seems to be more developed but I have no interest in playing it. I'll always take visual novel style that Love route had, instead of freeroam. And based on corruption route's picture that really isn't my style. Dark route... No clear idea what's in it, but if I'm guessing right I have less than zero interest in it.

But at least I liked about what I saw in love route. Girl was cutely shy, slender and pretty. Just my type.

Reactions: Inmortaliity

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
I'm stuck at the same place you are it seems. Have tried all that I can think of, but can't get those scenes to trigger. Very annoying indeed..
When you are with her at the computer select the second option. After some dialogs the pill option will be show.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Using the console:
Money = 1000
Strength = 100
RachCorr = 100
Just to add to that:
RAsad = False - this resets her if you make her sad, so you can do other corrupting things on the same day
Hour - to change the time
SchoolWorkDestoryed =True - to trigger cooking scenes - this gets used each day

To burn through the main content you want to follow this pattern

Enter these comands:
Money = 1000
Strength = 100
RachCorr = 100
ShoppedCleanClothes2 = True
ShoppedCleanClothes3 = True
ShoppedCleanClothes4 = True

Then follow this pattern:
Hour = 14
go to Table - chat, help her, choose the highest level of outfit you've unlocked
SchoolWorkDestoryed =True
Hour = 18
go to Office - look at school work, make food in highest level of outfit you've unlocked.
Hour =14
etc....

Mar 28, 2019
Last time I play this there is no sex scene only BJ how sad is that? though I like the story progress but the damn MC makes my u know what I mean by that .

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes