3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Hence... the assistant..?
but it is quite ridiculous, look at those stairs, they are even hard to climb if you can walk.
he should be able to install an escalator for this purpose, he is not poor.
also, a tiny girl pushing him up, that weight twice her, up those stairs most be almost impossible.
sure its fiction, likely scifi, alternative universe where earth has low g.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
but it is quite ridiculous, look at those stairs, they are even hard to climb if you can walk.
he should be able to install an escalator for this purpose, he is not poor.
also, a tiny girl pushing him up, that weight twice her, up those stairs most be almost impossible.
sure its fiction, likely scifi, alternative universe where earth has low g.
Well, that's true, but we havn't seen his whole house, maybe there's an elevator somewhere? Maybe it's under maintenance? :p

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
I did it many times, and the game wouldn't progress. I ended up having to read the code and manually enter the "eventXXX=True" command to go to the next one.
I have the same bug, whats the save game variable/ingame command/ python file and line for this?

Edit:
Got it post "LapDanceSpank = True" in the dev console.

Last edited:

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
its getting a bit dull for my means. The hint system for .18 is 'all nudes'?? Whats that supposed to mean?
Now we get the 'kinky' fettishes which are not all my cup of tea personally…. brushing teeth with putting it in an ass or pussy etc..

But i am curious how long the developer can stretch this story without getting a new character involved...because i think that after they really gonna f**k the story will die hard

further she has to be naked in the house, but she always wears clothes at the morning coffee event...
And a lot of .18 events are under development...

I prefer a longer wait before an update really. This dev does what he says, but sometimes a longer time is better imo
Yes, the 'update' was very disappointing. Too much time spent updating the toothbrush and watching TV 'eat' fetish, and not enough naked content...which looks bizarre when one moment she naked, next she back in clothes, also no more content on cleaning upstairs, or at table or kitchen which seems more important and logical an update path than the eating fetish, although by that same token, it's the creator's game and he can do what he wants.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
unable to slap rachel's ass in lapdance. guide me
I did it many times, and the game wouldn't progress. I ended up having to read the code and manually enter the "eventXXX=True" command to go to the next one.
I have the same bug, whats the save game variable/ingame command/ python file and line for this?

Edit:
Yeah - that was it - sorry - 18 hour work day yesterday - with another 9 today ... no time to respond.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018

Edit:
I should enter it in cheat option which is available on system, right?
it says nope. I tried with space and no space

dddsimo74

Oct 31, 2019
unable to slap rachel's ass in lapdance. guide me
The day before be sure to don't delete her homework at 20.00, an the next day you'll be able to slap... the same after whe you'll ask her to performn naked lapdance.

I hope it's clear enough

vcnz

Apr 22, 2017
The day before be sure to don't delete her homework at 20.00, an the next day you'll be able to slap... the same after whe you'll ask her to performn naked lapdance.

I hope it's clear enough
i cant. dialog like her homework allways deleted and no slap choise

dddsimo74

Oct 31, 2019
i cant. dialog like her homework allways deleted and no slap choise
I had the same difficulties, and I thought that something was wrong with the game... then I try to do something different and it worked...
let me try to remember what I did:
- I convinced her to flash tits,
- the day after at 18: 00 and at 19: 00 I helped her with homeworks and I was gentle to her, then at 20: I00 I decided to don't delete her homeworks.
- the day after I asasked for flash tits and then I asked to get nude and she refused, then I slap her

It worked for me... I hope it will works for you too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes