3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
its getting a bit dull for my means. The hint system for .18 is 'all nudes'?? Whats that supposed to mean?
Now we get the 'kinky' fettishes which are not all my cup of tea personally…. brushing teeth with putting it in an ass or pussy etc..

But i am curious how long the developer can stretch this story without getting a new character involved...because i think that after they really gonna f**k the story will die hard

further she has to be naked in the house, but she always wears clothes at the morning coffee event...
And a lot of .18 events are under development...

I prefer a longer wait before an update really. This dev does what he says, but sometimes a longer time is better imo

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I've been checking this topic every time an update bumps it up on the lastest updates page since the first release but haven't played this yet because it didn't seem like there was much content. So, does that "brush teeth event" involve a penis?
Nope :(
And the content in this update is lacking too. It's not worth playing it

Reactions: Numbnutts
Nov 7, 2017
is there some cheats to skip the grind?
Here are some cheats for you if you open up the console. I honestly like the console better than the cheat codes the dev implemented into the game when you go to the main character's office.

Using the console:

Money = 1000
Strength = 100
RachCorr = 100

Here are the Cheat Codes when you go into the office (if you want to use this option instead of the console):

Show me the M0NEY (Money = 1000)
Whos your daddy (Rachael Corruption = 100)
E=MC2 TRO0PER (Strength = 100)

p.s. in "money" instead O you must write 0(zero), also the same in "trooper" - instead 2nd char O you must write zero

Reactions: Ibib

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
story mode seems better but he keeps adding stuff in his sandbox.
and the sandbox gameplay is annoying.

Reactions: belovedeggs
D

Deleted member 2514

He is paralyzed and lives in a house with stairs. I haven't seen any escalators.

sam00spade

Mar 3, 2019
Ok, so after this last update v0.18... I FINALLY gave up on this game. I've waited soooooo long for this game to get better, but I'm convinced it's impossible. It started very promising, but now it's broken with no hope of working again. The rest of you, good luck with your next year of frustration!

Reactions: 0nyx

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I'm actually enjoying this game a lot so far, really liking how kinky it's becoming. Any word on the release of the "dark route" yet or is it still in coming soon status?

tmv

May 31, 2017
Anybody issues with the dildo?
- When buying it, I do not get any message, it just returns to the menu;
- @ 23:00 I cannot place it in the bedroom;
- without the dildo, I cannot progress according to the hints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes