3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
See this game is still poorly done and quite the grind to try and figure out where the girl is in a large world. Hard pass.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
See this game is still poorly done and quite the grind to try and figure out where the girl is in a large world. Hard pass.
She simply disappears, not even the cameras can locate her. Forces us to click unnecessarily. :mad:

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
thx - but how to do 10:00 send pics? i havent this option at office. All other nude events before that i got

seems like i missed all the nude content by following the hint system, i got pretty much all of it until the bj at midnight, but im missing all the rest, i got the BJ at 9.00 with morning coffee so far, but the rest..

How do you trigger the toilet scence at 8?, i can just peek on her but thats it, then 14.00 16.00 20.00 and 21.00 scnenes how do i trigger them?, i want to get to the sex scene. thnx for the help i realy like this game.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
If you need a walktrough on this Games, stop playing it. The hints are pretty easy to follow!!
I have not played this game for a long time because it is a personal bug, not a personal assistant. No other game has as many problems as here. Look at the posts you will understand ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes