Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Is it possible to gun down bear or no?!
Because it looks like its possible, I click on him and totally Taly shot at him, but after certain point, while it still far away, she goes like "aww man, lame" and it triggers sex scene.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Is it possible to gun down bear or no?!
Because it looks like its possible, I click on him and totally Taly shot at him, but after certain point, while it still far away, she goes like "aww man, lame" and it triggers sex scene.
It happens if you click not on bear during running animation. There is a square zone in front which is activation shooting, but if you miss it the game acting like if you just skipping the animation. I will fix it with patch. And yes, its possible to scare bear away, just shoot at him enough fast to low down the HP at half.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Jul 28, 2020
Oh man I really wanted to give this a go, I honestly did. After all there aren't many games featuring Mass Effect. I was pretty pumped to say the least... that is until I scrolled down to the sample images.

Okay before someone calls me a prude let me explain. This being a fem-protag*spits* game I was expecting all kinds of creatures -including a pack of varrens- to run through Tali's suit of armor. I just wanted to have a quick fun adventure and forget about this. But all of that came down crashing the moment I saw that image.

For the love of everything that is sacred why would you EVER include a (leviathans forgive me for uttering this word) B*TARIAN into your game. Like what was the developer even thinking? There is no warning what-so-ever in the OP about whether is it avoidable or not. Heck, I was so furious about this I thought reaching out to the site admins for making a b*tarian tag so I can filter this abomination of a game permanently.

A BATARIAN. WHAT IN THE...
THIS IS FO FUCKED....
Shame on you, developer.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Oh man I really wanted to give this a go, I honestly did. After all there aren't many games featuring Mass Effect. I was pretty pumped to say the least... that is until I scrolled down to the sample images.

Okay before someone calls me a prude let me explain. This being a fem-protag*spits* game I was expecting all kinds of creatures -including a pack of varrens- to run through Tali's suit of armor. I just wanted to have a quick fun adventure and forget about this. But all of that came down crashing the moment I saw that image.

For the love of everything that is sacred why would you EVER include a (leviathans forgive me for uttering this word) B*TARIAN into your game. Like what was the developer even thinking? There is no warning what-so-ever in the OP about whether is it avoidable or not. Heck, I was so furious about this I thought reaching out to the site admins for making a b*tarian tag so I can filter this abomination of a game permanently.

A BATARIAN. WHAT IN THE...
THIS IS FO FUCKED....
Shame on you, developer.

I'm not entriely sure how to respond to this.. so heres a picture of a tortoise- actually I think I might just go have a kip. I'll edit one in later.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
It happens if you click not on bear during running animation. There is a square zone in front which is activation shooting, but if you miss it the game acting like if you just skipping the animation. I will fix it with patch. And yes, its possible to scare bear away, just shoot at him enough fast to low down the HP at half.
Click area just not consistent. I clearly click on bear sprite but game decides 'nope, u miss, fuk u'.

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
im pretty sure im stuck at vents

rescued nyen, slept like 30 times and cant talk to AMi about clearingvents

Last edited:

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
What the hell, that is such a shitty trigger for it. Nothing else in the game does that and nothing indicates I have to wait...
It's experimental and unique to this update - there are no other events with this trigger. Ingenuity keeps things interesting, as are alternate triggers for special events. The dev is trying new things and reception (overall) will dictate if we flesh out particular approaches or not.
Also how to start Zeltans quests?
Get drunk at Nyun's bar at least twice.

Reactions: _Messman_

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
Messmans "The Pilgrimage" Walkthrough

Current Walkthrough Version: v1.75

Further updates to this walkthrough, for the sake of convenience and formatting, will be posted on a single external site.

Please follow the provided link:

Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The only shortcoming of the game I could name at this moment is lewdness system, while at the low level (0-20 or something) it's there, after that there I don't feel it reflected in scenes/dialogue too much (the fact that MC in my playthrough at this stage is just a slut). Other than that no complaints from me, everything is amazing.

Btw, how to get the oral scene with frog guys? I've seen everything else from them but I can't find a way to trigger this one.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes