rtccxd

Oct 5, 2021
how to get battle with the red dog.

also i cant seem to get the sex scene with alien in the communication room, only blowjob scenes unlike last version? has something changed

Last edited:

HLE178

Mar 20, 2019
how to get battle with the red dog.

also i cant seem to get the sex scene with alien in the communication room, only blowjob scenes unlike last version? has something changed
You need to fail to escape and get lucky to get the fuck scene in the communication room.
for the red dog you need to first find the toy bone, then when you go to docking bay #2 and click on the box you
will have two options(Play or battel).

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Можно ли увеличить частоту случайных событий? Появление заключенных происходит только один раз. Разнообразьте анимацию в радиорубке. Я ценю оживление в тюрьме, но почему второй заключенный не участвует в этом? Он вообще не участвует в действиях, его даже не замечают. Создайте случайное событие, связанное со стационарной башней. Пусть он сломается, и нам придется его чинить. В противном случае персонаж будет атакован, пока он спит или принимает душ.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Можно ли увеличить частоту случайных событий? Появление заключенных происходит только один раз. Разнообразьте анимацию в радиорубке. Я ценю оживление в тюрьме, но почему второй заключенный не участвует в этом? Он вообще не участвует в действиях, его даже не замечают. Создайте случайное событие, связанное со стационарной башней. Пусть он сломается, и нам придется его чинить. В противном случае персонаж будет атакован, пока он спит или принимает душ.
I thought abt sentry gun events from the start, like ammo control and reloading. This part of gameplay will be included one way or another. Second guy in prison not participating because he is literally in prison :KEK: Can't imagine double scene after which he just "ok we finished here, let me just go back and close my cage door".Thats why i decide to give the player the choice, after which you can see DP scene.

Reactions: KestrelX68

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
I thought abt sentry gun events from the start, like ammo control and reloading. This part of gameplay will be included one way or another. Second guy in prison not participating because he is literally in prison :KEK: Can't imagine double scene after which he just "ok we finished here, let me just go back and close my cage door".Thats why i decide to give the player the choice, after which you can see DP scene.
A bit of a work around , you COULD make it like you dont fix the lock - > they break out - > they become a "common enemy" and once you defeat them you can lock them in the cage again (so you can repeat both the DP AND the other scene)
Maybe like you encounter them when you try to go to the prison ?
Just trying to make a sugjestion.[but you do you]

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
A bit of a work around , you COULD make it like you dont fix the lock - > they break out - > they become a "common enemy" and once you defeat them you can lock them in the cage again (so you can repeat both the DP AND the other scene)
Maybe like you encounter them when you try to go to the prison ?
Just trying to make a sugjestion.[but you do you]
I already have the plan how to close prison monkeys arc and will do it with next update. Don't want to focus and stuck on the same monsters all game. Plot must move on to the new locations and enemies.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
when is more coming?
Thanks. The way to do updates is pretty simple: without content it not count as update (why we all here in the first place).

So normal updates every month is closest to true. For now my roadmap including the current update i hope to release this weekend, next - after month or so and i want to do big update till end of summer with new gameplay stuff. Like door hacking but more in horror style. Anyway all depends on how ppl with like the stuff i am doing and their support.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Loading the gun is not the same. It will be better to repair. In the form of a mini-game. From here, it is possible to add an attack on her, as during the breaking of the door.

tanrgith

Mar 16, 2020
Feel like I'm stuck. There's a holopad that I can't decrypt because I need to recover my omni-tool, but afaik I already have it, and even spend the 20 tech to repair it

There's also a door in the same room requiring a keycard that I can't find no matter how hard I look

RM

May 25, 2017
Feel like I'm stuck. There's a holopad that I can't decrypt because I need to recover my omni-tool, but afaik I already have it, and even spend the 20 tech to repair it

There's also a door in the same room requiring a keycard that I can't find no matter how hard I look
Keycard is given to you later once, more or less once you finish everything from the update and the notification saying as such appears. Holopad you can view later on, the bit about the omnitool is a misleading/incorrect explanation it seems and there's just background lore on it anyway.

You might be stuck at more or less the same part I was. Either go to the warehouse and find the pillar-like object on top of a shipping container for a scene with the red dog-alien (might only work if you didn't chase him in your first encounter?) or rest a bunch until you get a communication from Jesora or someone randomly.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes