_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Feel like I'm stuck. There's a holopad that I can't decrypt because I need to recover my omni-tool, but afaik I already have it, and even spend the 20 tech to repair it

There's also a door in the same room requiring a keycard that I can't find no matter how hard I look
There only one limitation for holopad access. You can't click it during "check bay-1" quest - after Jesora call you to repair the hacking device and till you come back to talk with Serok and take the quest to find Jesora. I did it on purpose to avoid bugs and because i bound the tutorial for bay-1 security door. Yeah, it kind of lazy-ass trick, but this holopad doesn't play some significant role in plot move on so i just used it. :HideThePain:

Reactions: zen4yalp

SaltRocksPew

Dec 21, 2021
Played the new build. Just wanna say I couldn't get the red varren fight scene to trigger, do you need to be a specific lewd level? I ended the main quest, did not lock up the gorrilas, and did not follow the red varren. I did pick up the toy bone after the gorillas broke out.

Edit: seemed to unlock at lewd level 24.

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Played the new build. Just wanna say I couldn't get the red varren fight scene to trigger, do you need to be a specific lewd level? I ended the main quest, did not lock up the gorrilas, and did not follow the red varren. I did pick up the toy bone after the gorillas broke out.
Yes, lewd must be more than 20 for now.

Reactions: SaltRocksPew

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
I have a little idea. Is there a vent or ventilation on the vessel? Can be used as a third way to bypass the door. But... The link to the event, as in the case of hacking. Opening of the internal bulkhead in the ventilation + attack; closed space + bugs; stuck at the entrance to the ventilation or exit from it + animal attack; got into the den + one of the species, in large numbers; the opportunity to observe what is happening outside through the gap; during the battle - jump into the ventilation + escape or capture. Also. Problems with the light. Dark corridors and a character with a flashlight + random attack.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I have a little idea. Is there a vent or ventilation on the vessel? Can be used as a third way to bypass the door. But... The link to the event, as in the case of hacking. Opening of the internal bulkhead in the ventilation + attack; closed space + bugs; stuck at the entrance to the ventilation or exit from it + animal attack; got into the den + one of the species, in large numbers; the opportunity to observe what is happening outside through the gap; during the battle - jump into the ventilation + escape or capture. Also. Problems with the light. Dark corridors and a character with a flashlight + random attack.
You thinking exactly in right direction. I posted on my subscribestar page first drafts just a week ago. This kind of gameplay will be available in big gameplay update i planing for the end of summer. I guess i can share some here.
sample2.gif sample3.gif

Piesus

Apr 22, 2018
When can we expect a smaller or slightly larger update? Will this only happen at the end of the holidays?

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Моя рекомендация. Перекрасьте туннели, иначе локация будет выглядеть как канализация. Опустите потолок, иначе кроган сможет пролезть.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Моя рекомендация. Перекрасьте туннели, иначе локация будет выглядеть как канализация. Опустите потолок, иначе кроган сможет пролезть.
I need the atmosphere of horror, that's why walls are rusty. I tried grey but it looks too clean for place with monsters nesting around. Too narrow space will be problematic for scenes directing. There will be some tight spots Tali need to pass but not all the time. And what problem with krogans? :KEK: I guess the most vents in mass effect universe must consider krogan sizes, what if they hire krogan plumber? :KEK:

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
"What can you tell me about the Reapers?"
As in, reaper-mutant variants from the games getting a go at the 'festivities' around our favorite Quarian? Just as an idea lol

Reactions: _Messman_
Jul 26, 2020
I need the atmosphere of horror, that's why walls are rusty. I tried grey but it looks too clean for place with monsters nesting around. Too narrow space will be problematic for scenes directing. There will be some tight spots Tali need to pass but not all the time. And what problem with krogans? :KEK: I guess the most vents in mass effect universe must consider krogan sizes, what if they hire krogan plumber? :KEK:
If you want a more terror atmosphere it would be cool if we could see less of the monsters in some sections and give some scary moments, like obscure hall and Tali walks right past a monster staring directly at her.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
If you want a more terror atmosphere it would be cool if we could see less of the monsters in some sections and give some scary moments, like obscure hall and Tali walks right past a monster staring directly at her.
I thought abt some kind of sleepers from GTFO. Eyeless type of creep focuses on light and sounds. Your idea also can work well, i can use both.

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes