_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Ok, I have done 2 playthroughs of this game so far and have a question.
So far I have seen 2 bad ends. Both are when an enemy enters med bay while you sleep.
1. Red Warren (1st playthrough, can't trigger in the 2nd playthrough)
2. 2 caged gorillas after they escape and you lose the first fight to them. (2nd playthrough, fixed the lock in 1st playthrough)
My question: Is there no way to trigger the 2nd bad end with red warren after I have killed gorilla's and now my guns in med bay "have ammo" or do I just have to wait?
I made a plot fork here, varren or gorillas will visit you. Both not possible. One will survive, another go.

Reactions: BadGuano

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
How does one access new area? I am stuck at talk with Jesora. Everytime I come to her I can see futa scene or go back.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
How does one access new area? I am stuck at talk with Jesora. Everytime I come to her I can see futa scene or go back.
You need to wait until some enemy will come in medbay - apes (if you don't fix the lock) or red varren. After this plot will move on. If nothing happens, seems like you need to visit prison and check the cages. Then try to click on medbay icon on map.

Reactions: MrDefault

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Yes, and be ready for a fight. Lose = Bad end so in order to continue the game you have to WIN the fight.
Tip: Have at least 3 grenades, they will make the fight almost trivial.

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
It become available after you finish quest to find Jesora. It happens randomly.
I am asking cuz i unlock door in medbay but nothing happend for 10+ days.
And what you want to do with giant gorillaz after their escape from cages.... that scene wich trigger "bad end", is it really one of the ending or you planning something about it?

Last edited:

chopstick

May 1, 2018
Great patch, Messman!
Does the stuck-dog-scene only got one scene?I went back to the room multiple times, but not item to fall on Tali ever spawned back

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Of course, the first mass effect hentai game with Tali as a focus that I find is gonna be a monster rape...
Not surprised with the rape fetish, it seems to be pretty popular here. For me a dealbreaker, especially with tali.

abbadon113

Aug 25, 2018
Finally a game with Tali and she is great and the developer is great! I look forward to her future adventures. Monsters and animals are awesome! Thanks for the hard work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: _Messman_ and Howdo
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes