archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Hey, i think that scene was important, you did well for adding it. I didn't mention it cause it was fine, so i didn't have anything to criticize.
I think you get it all wrong, if you didn't have futa in game, THEN people would complain to you all the time, but since futa is there, everyone is happy as it is.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
_Messman_ Have you considered alternative platforms to where people can support you? Subscribestar just straight up refuse any card I give it and I know I have cash, I checked. :(
I will do patreon page closer to september. The same time i suppose i will open discord channel and use it like main place for posting to not draw much attention from patreon abt content.

Jul 21, 2022
My extravagance

The 80% (mostly, insecure young people of the new generation and depraved old men and women)

Among the 80%, there is the "ass cult" class. (young, mid and old men and women)

20%, there are only a few of us left. (And TOLERANT!!!)

The rest of (this) 80%, is a mishmash that is neither meat and nor fish.

Do you know why the eggregora ass exists?

Because from an ass cannot come life, but from assholes it can. :BootyTime:

(Ironic, but not so much.)

edit: But fortunately, that there are also wonderful games.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
GAME UPDATE VERSION 1.2

Main content:
  • Comroom scenes extension. Three new variations depending on lewd level. All available in ACT 3 (after you found Jesora)
  • Red varren new scene in bay1. You need try to escape after start a battle with him. Scene activates if it fails.
  • New gameplay element with new "special" enemy. You will find it during quest progress in new location. Don't want to say everything, just find it yourself. It contain 3 new scenes.
Other stuff:
  • Map scanner added. Jesora gives it during quest line. For now it can be used only to find pool.
  • Buttons fix. Now you dont need to target the borders.
  • New location - The Pool. For now it not contain nothing interesting except plot advancements.
  • Cutscenes, dialogues and code to make it work.
Links on front page.

Hope you enjoy it!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Pilgrimage [v1.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 390 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 355 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
GAME UPDATE VERSION 1.2

Main content:
  • Comroom scenes extension. Three new variations depending on lewd level. All available in ACT 3 (after you found Jesora)
  • Red varren new scene in bay1. You need try to escape after start a battle with him. Scene activates if it fails.
  • New gameplay element with new "special" enemy. You will find it during quest progress in new location. Don't want to say everything, just find it yourself. It contain 3 new scenes.
Other stuff:
  • Map scanner added. Jesora gives it during quest line. For now it can be used only to find pool.
  • Buttons fix. Now you dont need to target the borders.
  • New location - The Pool. For now it not contain nothing interesting except plot advancements.
  • Cutscenes, dialogues and code to make it work.
Links on front page.

Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for the update, was a really good one. However what are the 3 scenes with the new enemy? I can only get the default 2.

Reactions: nouvah
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes